Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iguessso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 07:11 AM
    My girlfriend can't orgasm?
    My girlfriend is 18 years old. We have an equal agreement to hold off on sex until we're married. (Sorry if that displeases anyone but tough). Anyway, she told me that she's never experienced an orgasm and it's really frustrating her and getting her down that she can't seem to find a way to have one. She's even starting to worry that something's wrong with her body but her doctor told her that she's fine and needs to experiment more. The problem is, she's tried all different ways by herself and nothing works. When we're together, we've tried just about everything too but can't seem to get her there. She says that everything we do feels amazing, but it doesn't get her to orgasm. Neither one of us wants to give up but we're running out of methods or options. Every website gives the same basic info that "every girl is different" but she's so discouraged that she's the only girl she knows who is having trouble. Instead of saying "well that's life" does anyone have any positive info to help? It's not fair that she can't experience one. She deserves it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 31, 2009, 08:12 AM

Yes.

She keeps experimenting, and STOPS making an orgasm the goal.

It doesn't work that way for most women.

She needs to just do what feels good, keep on masturbating, and just enjoy herself--WITHOUT worrying about an orgasm.

The more an orgasm is the goal, the less she'll be able to relax enough to achieve one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend stops me before she has an orgasm [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings, I have been with my girlfriend for a about a moth and a half, and started having "sex" about 2 weeks ago... I haven't yet been inside her, is mostly oral and I'm mostly the giver. My question is that every time I performed oral sex or a hand job just before she is going to orgasm she...

Desperate: My girlfriend cannot have an orgasm! [ 9 Answers ]

Here's the thing: I am the experienced one in the relationship, and first sexual partner of my girlfriend! She can have an clitoral orgasm by her self, but when we have sex I CANNOT MAKE HER COME!! I am doing the same things that I have done with my previous girlfriends, and I have never had...

My girlfriend never has an orgasm? [ 14 Answers ]

I have dated my girfriend for over 6 months now (I'm 26 and she's 21) and we've done just about everything sexually and she has not once orgasimed... and she claims that she's never even had an orgasm ever in her WHOLE LIFE even from herself masturbating... which I find hard to conceive, but she...

Orgasm for my girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Ive ben with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years and at first she coulnt have an orgasm but Iafter month or so I worked out what she like she was 19 and hadn't had an orgasm before. Anyway now she as great orgms but sghe only has them hen I rub her meaning for 3 years she has never hd an orgasm while I...

Girlfriend can't seem to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, here is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have known each other and been dating for only over a month. We've had sex once and fooled around a couple of times. She's orgasimed with other boyfriends and any fling she had except for me. She will get up to the point where she is about...

View more questions Search