Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lover Boy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Desperate: My girlfriend cannot have an orgasm!
    Here's the thing:
    I am the experienced one in the relationship, and first sexual partner of my girlfriend!
    She can have an clitoral orgasm by her self, but when we have sex I CANNOT MAKE HER COME!!

I am doing the same things that I have done with my previous girlfriends, and I have never had this problem!!

She is scared that there is something wrong with her!
    All she cares is to satisfy me!

How can I make her to get to know herself better or help her in any way??

(She is 18 and I am 20)

Thank You

Lover Boy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2007, 04:06 PM
    No sounds like the problem is you, you are expecting her to react just like another women and god hope you have not told her about the other girls and how they did.

First normally you would or may with foreplay allow her one or two orgasm before you really begin, that way it is easier for her to have them.
    And have you asked her how she likes it, not telling her how you used to do it.
    So you need to change what you are doing to make it like what she likes.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Looks like the odds have caught up with you.

Dr. Phil.com - Advice - The Female Orgasm

• Ten to 15 percent of American women have never experienced an orgasm.
    • Only 35 percent of the female population will orgasm during intercourse.
    • Thirty-three to 50 percent of women experience orgasm infrequently and are dissatisfied with how often they reach orgasm.
    • Performance anxiety is believed to be the most common cause of orgasm problems, and 90 percent of orgasm problems appear to be psychological in nature.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Women "give" themselves orgasms, men don't "give" women orgasms.

A woman can *hope* for a sexually stimulating partner, a vigorous man who thinks sexy and is not mechanical in his approach to sex, OR a woman can hope to find a man who satisfies a psychological-sexual need, OR a woman can hope for a man with which to have "The Mystical Experience", OR whatever...

Note the informative information provided by ordinary guy, just above. That pretty much tells of all the female unhappiness with their sexuality and the sexual act.

If you want to help your girlfriend, you need to help her get educated about her sexuality. An investment in a sex therapist for her alone may help her get started on the road to expanding her horizons. She is still very young; older women have more powerful orgasmic lives as they have had time to discard primitive Christian proscriptions that caused sexual repression and shame thus undermining their sexual nature.
    clinton mccoy Posts: 47, Reputation: 15

Dec 23, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover Boy
    Here's the thing:
    I am the experienced one in the relationship, and first sexual partner of my girlfriend!
    She can have an clitoral orgasm by her self, but when we have sex I CANNOT MAKE HER COME!!!!

I am doing the same things that I have done with my previous girlfriends, and I have never had this problem!!!

She is scared that there is something wrong with her!
    All she cares is to satisfy me!

How can I make her to get to know herself better or help her in any way???

(She is 18 and I am 20)

Thank You

Lover Boy
    When I was 20 I thought I had advanced knowledge about putting the sex game down. Now I am 34 I can't stop laughing about what I did not know.lol For starters I would pay attention to what she does to make herself c**. Second four play (massages and such, not just oral sex) until she is about to c** the put it in. Keep asking questions your on the right path. Go get them tiger!! Oh yea I think a Man can help a women reach her climax!

Dec 24, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Thanks mccoy!!

What's the best foreplay?

If it helps, she used to take coke for some time. Now that we are together she slowed down (at least that's what she tells me), and I don't know if that's one of the reasons..?

Thanks
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2007, 10:42 AM
    ... yeah... never heard of using cocaine as foreplay. In fact, cocaine, when used as a topical agent (putting it on your skin) it acts as a numbing agent. So... don't put it on your penis.

Foreplay tactics:

(btw, I'm a college student. Those who are more experienced, feel free to comment or add)

- sensual massages
    - kissing/rubbing
    - licking (not just her sexual parts, but ear, back of the ear, elbows (some women like it), legs, back of legs, buttocks, back, etc.)
    - dry humping

Really, you find what works for you. And oh yeah, don't expect every woman to respond the same way to your signature move. Made that mistake in high school. Treat every woman like a lock. Every woman has a different combination.
    clinton mccoy Posts: 47, Reputation: 15

Dec 24, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lover Boy
    Thanks mccoy!!!

What's the best foreplay?

If it helps, she used to take coke for some time. Now that we are together she slowed down (at least thats what she tells me), and I don't know if thats one of the reasons....??

Thanks
    Well the coke is problem. Drugs mimic the natural endorphines and neurotransmitters that the body creates, but to a higher level. When you come off drugs it takes the body longer to appreciate the natural levels of stimulations. That being said you can still work with it just takes longer. I will add to "ISneezeFunny" suggestion, I would try to see if she likes to talk during sex. Try and make her feel that everything you are doing is to please her, and that is how you getting pleased. Try having sessions that are only about her, you get yours on the side. Maybe you might not be getting freak enough for her? Some people have super freaks in them, but don't want scare their mates. You might be serprise to see what she might be thinking when she is getting herself off! Remember that there is no one shot deal you have to remain dynamic.She might not like everything so you must use a process of elimination. Try these suggestion with "ISneezeFunnys'" then get back with me, and we can go from there.

Dec 24, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Thanks guys!
    I really appreciate that you share your experience with me!

Get back to you soon...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 04:56 PM
    All females are different and unique and you have to be willing to try different things, and pay attention to the results. The drugs though may be a real problem, and encourage you to see if see uses them before sex. That's a real red flag, with less than good results. Most time we men only help them get their rocks off, as females who are aware of their own wants, needs and desires know how to get their own rocks off, and do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help... desperate [ 9 Answers ]

Hey people... I really need some advice... I have been seeing a guy I work with for just over a month now and he was head over heels for me even though I wasn't too keen to begin with but he won me over... neway... everythin was going great until a week ago when he had some terrbile news about a...

My girlfriend never has an orgasm? [ 14 Answers ]

I have dated my girfriend for over 6 months now (I'm 26 and she's 21) and we've done just about everything sexually and she has not once orgasimed... and she claims that she's never even had an orgasm ever in her WHOLE LIFE even from herself masturbating... which I find hard to conceive, but she...

Orgasm for my girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Ive ben with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years and at first she coulnt have an orgasm but Iafter month or so I worked out what she like she was 19 and hadn't had an orgasm before. Anyway now she as great orgms but sghe only has them hen I rub her meaning for 3 years she has never hd an orgasm while I...

Girlfriend can't seem to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, here is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have known each other and been dating for only over a month. We've had sex once and fooled around a couple of times. She's orgasimed with other boyfriends and any fling she had except for me. She will get up to the point where she is about...

View more questions Search