Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdxmale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 05:35 PM
    Correct plumbing of a shower valve
    I bought a single handle shower valve and the hot and cold inlets are not marked. Is the hot ALWAYS the left and cold ALWAYS the right?

Thanks for your help
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2006, 10:12 PM
    Yes that is right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower mix valve [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a one valve tub hot water / shower mixer. You pull it out to get water out of faucet and than lift a deverter thing (similar to a sink drain closer_ to get the water to come out of the shower. The faucet is dripping . I believe it is the rubber end of the stem inside the valve. I...

Shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Moentrol single lever shower valve and only hot water is working. No cold water. The valve is 19 years old. What can be done short of replacing the valve?

Shower valve body [ 1 Answers ]

I'm installing a new shower in an addition and purchased a new shower kit from Price Pfister. The shower valve is going into a 2x4 wall. The question I have is do they make different sizes of valve bodies because the one I have, when installed according to instructions, will only allow for about...

Changing a shower valve [ 11 Answers ]

How do you know what rough in pipe size (for your new valve)your shower is without opening the wall. My house is 7 years old. There is a bathroom next to it as well.

Shower valve [ 3 Answers ]

Tom, how are you doing? Can you explain all of the differences to me between a thermostatic water valve and a pressure regulated valve, and which one would be the best to use for my new shower for temp. control. I want to avoid those WOWs when someone turns on water somewhere else in the house....

View more questions Search