Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lvhol Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 07:19 PM
    My boyfriend is too perfect
    I have a boyfriend but he seems so perfect I don't know what too do I don't know if he's hiding something but he seems so great
    sabrewolfe Posts: 420, Reputation: 96

Dec 13, 2009, 07:28 PM

Don't be suspicious about him unless you really have a reason to. Maybe he really is one of the good ones.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 13, 2009, 07:36 PM

No one is perfect and I am sure as time goes by little faults will appear or happen. When a couple first starts seeing each other, often the "love" makes them blind to a point of the fautls of others
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2009, 08:07 PM

How old are you both please?

I wouldn't be worried about him seeming too "perfect". As I'm quite sure that he will fall from grace soon. He may very well be the nicest, handsomest, politest... guy that you have ever met, but as Fr. Chuck mentioned, he has faults just like the rest of us. They will surface soon.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and enjoy yourself.

Love is grand, Eh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is perfect.but I'm just not feeling him. [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so basically I've been dating my boyfriend for about two months now, and I swear he's the most perfect guy I've ever dated. All of my past relationships, I've been with nothing but losers, until I found him... or HE found ME. I already know this is about to be a super long story but hopefully...

My Amazing Boyfriend, I Have To Make This Perfect. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend is amazing. He's the best boyfriend in the world, he's not even just a boyfriend, he's my best friend. Well, his birthday is coming up, he's turning the big 18. I want to make this perfect, but don't want it to be expensive, I don't mind spending money on him, don't get me wrong....

What do I do when I don't like my perfect boyfriend? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 3 months. He's perfect to me. All the girls want him and they think I'm lucky. To me he is so unnatractive, I have already cut off any sexual activity period. I don't want to break up with him and regret it.. I'm also going to Florida with him for a week...

How to get a perfect boyfriend at a young age [ 7 Answers ]

I am 10 and really want a boyfriend. How do I choose and get the perfect boyfriend?:(

Why does my boyfriend want me to be perfect? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 7 months. He's a single dad and I'm a single mother of 7 year olds. He asked me to marry him after three months, and then got cold feet and called it off. We are going to a wedding in a different state and he just told me that he is ready to call it...

View more questions Search