Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    im confusedalot Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 2, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Shoul I talk to my mother
    I haven't seen my mother in the last 10 years because she traveled to another country to work so my family and I can have a better life, we only talked on the phone, but when I was becoming a teenager I didn't want to talk to her, so I guess I hurt her too many times, when she asked me how I was and how I felt, I told her that I was OK and then I said bye to her, now we are living togheter, just the two of us after ten years, and now I've changed and I want to tell her everything about me, but she doesn't listen to me, she pretends she's listening but she's not, so should I stop trying because I deserve it or..
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2009, 07:16 AM

Hello.. your getting to know each other again,and its harder because you both have a history...

Have you ever said thanks for all the support over the years,thanks for trying to talk to me when I would not talk to you... its a little thing,but maybe she feels you don't understand.

Have you said I love you.

Communication is the key is every relationship... keep trying,its not your fault,its not hers,its just the way things had to be back then...
    im confusedalot Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 6, 2009, 09:58 AM
    Oookk
    racheal85 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 04:56 PM

4 words life is too short!

Patch things up with your mam after all she's the only one you will ever have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Me and mother no longer talk since her money was stolen [ 11 Answers ]

It takes a lot out of me to share this with people over thei internet but who will judge me here. I was very close to my mom would do anything for her and lately she has been dringking very heavily and I have tried to support her but recently decided to not support her she is becoming a very...

Inappropriate talk with a 6-yr old, biological mother lies [ 3 Answers ]

I have been a step-mom for about 6-months now; however, I dated my husband for 4 years before we married and was heavily involved with his life as well as his son's life. My stepson, Billy, is a great, fun-loving, highly intelligent kid. I love being around him and he makes me so happy. His...

I'm only 18 & pregnant, his mother won't let me talk to him [ 1 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl that lives in Nevada , the father of my child is 16; but turning 17 in January. His mother refuses to let me talk to him or see him until the baby is born. Do I have any rights to see him? What can I do. I'm so new to all this and have been crying for weeks, I have no...

How to talk with my mother about my college choices when she is not wholly honest? [ 15 Answers ]

Want to live on-campus housing for at least one year, because it would help me facilite studying and getting involved in other on-campus activities, make friends. For first year I tried her option, communing and it stinked. And commuting was hassle with 1h - 1hL40 min commuting depending on which...

Can't talk to my mother [ 14 Answers ]

I feel like I can't talk to my mother. She yells at me for the littlest things. I scared to talk to her! This isn't how it should be, so I need to know what to do!

View more questions Search