Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssstephen Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2009, 08:47 AM
    I am married man, but I fell in love with my colleague at work

I am married man .But I fall in love my colleague in office.She is not married.Though she is not so beautiful.But I really love her.But
    She is not loving.But she like me as a friend.
    I am not able to leave her.Some time she hurts me.So I am get frustrated.I am ready to marry her too.But I don't know what to do in this situation
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstephen View Post
    I am married man .But I fall in love my collegue in office.She is not married.Though she is not so beautiful.But I realy love her.But
    she is not loving.But she like me as a friend.
    I am not able to leave her.Some time she hurts me.So iam get frustrated.i am ready to marry her too.But I dont know what to do in this situation
    First off start your own thread.

Thanks!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 11:18 AM
    You need to snap out of this. Set your emotions on hold for a minute and really think about what you have said.

You are married, that comes first. Not usually a good idea to think about marriage with another woman, who does not love you, and likes you only as a friend.

You have a relationship with your wife to sort out first. And an obligation to her to work hard to sort through and deal with problems. If that means that eventually you do get divorced, only then can you ever consider another woman, let alone another marriage.

You are infatuated with something you cannot have. You may feel 'love' for her, but it is not reciprocated, and may never be. To plan your future under these circumstances is doomed.

I'm attracted to men all the time, but I would never act on feelings like that. It just means I'm not brain dead. I have been married for a very long time, and to risk my marriage over just infatuation, would never happen.

Try to think rationally here as I've said. You have much to lose, and nothing to gain.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 25, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstephen View Post
    I am 40.I love a person of age 29.Will it workout.Because she does not love me
    That is from an Accounting Forum thread.

No, it will not work out. She does not love you. You are creating a fantasy of what you want that does not exist in reality.

Leave this younger woman alone to live her own life and find her own love. Put the energy that you are using to pursue her into your marriage.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Would you bash your head against a brick wall or stick pins in your eyes?

Well, what you're proposing is just as senseless... she's younger than you, she doesn't have feelings for you and you're married.

Get a reality check, you're acting like fool and it can only end it tears. Your tears.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2009, 11:28 AM

I don't think you are going to marry anyone right now. You are already married.

Work that out first.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 11:31 AM

You want to marry a girl that doesn't love you, because you love her but... you're already married?

You need therapy. Lots of therapy!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 06:48 PM

I bet your wife can help you out with this problem. Ask her what you should do, and follow her advice.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I bet your wife can help you out with this problem. Ask her what you should do, and follow her advice.
    Why do I always have to spread the rep? :(

Here's your greenie Tal. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm pregnant, with another man and still in love with my ex, what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

well I am 17 years old. MY x andi broke up about six months ago. I'm currently with another man and we are having a baby. My x is with another girl and has been for a while. I'm absolutely not over my x and I am still very in love with him. He says that he hates me. I don't know I am not in love...

Film with a man shrunk and injected into another man? [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone no the film I'm talking about where a man is shrunken and is in a syring and then gets injected into someone else, think he goes round the other mans body in a little spaceship type thing.

I fell in love with a married man! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so this is the story! I feel in love with this married man. 10 months ago! He is so good to me in certain ways but wonder if he is lying in certain ways! ok 10 months ago we fell in love with each other right ok well it was ok then because i was in a unhappy relationship and he was too. him and...

I'm not the same girl he fell in love with [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 6 month, things are going so great. We really care about one another a lot. About 2 months ago I got into a car accident, I had been drinking & I ended up losing control of my car & crashing into a guard rail. Ever since he says I haven't been the same,...

I fell for a married man [ 13 Answers ]

I was dating this guy for a while. We did everything together. He told he loves me and wants to marry me. So I believed him. Then one day I called and this women answered it was his wife. That's when everything went wrong. He's married, he has 3 children which he said they were dead. What did I do...

View more questions Search