Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie302 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2007, 01:55 PM
    I fell for a married man
    I was dating this guy for a while. We did everything together. He told he loves me and wants to marry me. So I believed him. Then one day I called and this women answered it was his wife. That's when everything went wrong. He's married, he has 3 children which he said they were dead. What did I do in life to have this happened to me? Why do men lie? What do I go from here. I'm so hurt, and I fell for him hard. And no he's gone.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
    U believed when he said his three kids dead? What did he say?
    Youth should be light hearted about love, be careful who you go out with and don't fall easily. Trust God but tie your horse!

Jul 18, 2007, 03:20 PM
    He said the he had 2 kids and that they died when there were born because they had a diesase. Aand so I didn't want to push the subject
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 18, 2007, 05:39 PM
    O my gosh, this guy is a looser. Be glad you are rid of him.
    txtracey Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marie302
    i was dating this guy for a while. we did everything together. he told he loves me and wants to marry me. so i believed him. then one day i called and this women answered it was his wife. thats when everything went wrong. hes married, he has 3 children which he said they were dead. what did i do in life to have this happened to me? why do men lie? what do i go from here. im so hurt, and i fell for him hard. and no hes gone.
    I know you are so hurt right now. My husband left me for another woman. He lied to me, he lied to our children and he lied to her. No matter how much this hurts, remember this and tell yourself over and over that you wouldn't want a man that lies and cheats. You are worth more than that. I have had a very hard time dealing with these lies. I divorced my husband. He is with her. I have a hard time understanding why a woman would stay with a man that cheated on his wife. If a man cheats on his wife, he will cheat again. Stay strong. My faith has kept me going. There is life out there and you will heal. Remember how much you are worth!
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by txtracey
    I know you are so hurt right now. My husband left me for another woman. He lied to me, he lied to our children and he lied to her. No matter how much this hurts, remember this and tell yourself over and over that you wouldn't want a man that lies and cheats. You are worth more than that. I have had a very hard time dealing with these lies. I divorced my husband. He is with her. I have a hard time understanding why a woman would stay with a man that cheated on his wife. If a man cheats on his wife, he will cheat again. Stay strong. My faith has kept me going. There is life out there and you will heal. Remember how much you are worth!
    Oh I am so sorry about what u have suffered. What a loser he is! One that doesn't care about his family and constantly lies should be punished! Exactly, if a man cheats on his wife, he will cheat again. Stay strong! I am sure you will have someone who loves you, be faithful to you in the future. The things that didn't kill you will make you stronger! :)
    life_is_a_song Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 03:04 AM
    i was dating this guy for a while. we did everything together. he told he loves me and wants to marry me. so i believed him. then one day i called and this women answered it was his wife. thats when everything went wrong. hes married, he has 3 children which he said they were dead. what did i do in life to have this happened to me? why do men lie? what do i go from here. im so hurt, and i fell for him hard. and no hes gone.
    Thank god he's gone marie. Just imagine being a father if he can lie about his children if you were to have life with him how many more lies would be there for you. Tis best that he is gone rather than you are having to choose. Obviously he is too ashamed to face you now after the veil has lifted.
    So gather your spirits woman. Its not the end of the world. Its simply the end of a miserable relationship- sooner or later would have become that. Take your time. Weep your heart out a couple of times. Confide in several close friends or one close friend several times... you just need to vent it out. Then the whole picture will become clearer and you will be the wise from all this.
    I hate to tell people to wait for the right person to come their way. I think it should be THE RIGHT PERSON for yourself, so that you do not make decisions that hurt you or harm your interests. When you stand up only for yourself and in your own skin- no matter who you are- you will win the right people, the right vibrations and the right energy in your orbit. For that you need to own yourself up. Why call anyone names. Give yourself a new avatar- like warrior_princess or even deeply_meditating or even not_confused_any_longer, dependign upon the mood you want to don. You have the reins of your life in your hands- now handle it. Good luck
    Shadow300 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 07:47 AM
    He is def a loser and a dog. Not all guys are that bad, but unfortunately some give the rest of us a bad name. I don't lie to my g/f. As for what he told you, he is just going to hurt you in the end. As hard as it may be, you can't let him get the best of you, try to pick up and keep moving toward more positive people, and be careful where you meet them, you'll meet someone when you least expect it.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Your better off without this person. Obviously he lied because he wanted something from you. Do not base your experience here, and assume all men are like that. It is not true.

What you need is time for healing and time to be on your own for a while. I agree with the above answer. Eventually when your all healed up you will meet someone when you least expect and it will be an experience that is worth the wait.

Best wishes.

Joe
    txtracey Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 11:12 PM
    Thank you nicespringgirl. I wanted to punish him, and her for a long time. God is just, and if I act appropriately in my life, I will be blessed. God may not punish us for every sin (thank goodness!), but we reap what we soe. That is something that every person needs to remember. If you are having a relationship with a married person, you will have heartache in the end. That kind of relationship does not bring happiness, and it is not love. When you love someone, you do what is best for them, not what YOU want, and not what is easiest.

Jul 24, 2007, 11:51 AM
    Thank you guys so much. I'm hurting now, but I just need time to get over it. And I hope its sooner rather then later.
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Marie,
    Good luck. I am sure you will be fine. Just keep reminding yourself what a dog he is. I know it makes things worse when you think of how horrible they are, but it's a reality check. If you keep reminding yourself how horrible he was to you, soon the pain will go away and you will realize you diserve better.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2007, 12:25 PM
    what did i do in life to have this happened to me? .

You didn't go anything wrong in life this guy preyed on your kindness and your open heart. When married men cheat they are doing it to boost their own ego and satisfy their wants and needs. They don't care about hurting their wife or their girlfriend. It's sad that you got caught up in this. At least you learned now that this was going on. Try not to let this affect your ability to trust a guy - this guy sounds like a real jerk.
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Jul 24, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I'm with Glinda, this guy is the lowest of the low. I hope that you don't let it affect how you view most men in general. There are quite a few nice ones of us out there! Somehow we always finish last though... ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

Married man [ 18 Answers ]

I am involved with a married man & I love him so much. When I am alone or on the phone I say I will give up. But from the moment I see him he just start making mad love to me. No one ever make me feel like that. His marriage has been rocky for the last 3 years and I don't want it to be my fault....

Married man [ 36 Answers ]

I am a married man with one child and the second child on the way, I'm also seeing this girl that I'm In love with. She 8weeks pragnant by my kid. She can't have an abortion as she had 3 abortions both mine.. I love her but I'm scared to tell my wife as I'm scared to lose my kids! My wife lives in...

Married man [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating a married man I didn't even know he was married at first , I am having trouble getting out of this relationship. I can never call him , he calls me from blocked numbers, I never see him on weekends or holidays , he crys when I try to break it off, he makes up elaborate lies for...

View more questions Search