Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nambikrishnan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 06:51 AM
    priniciple of genarator& cutting of flux.
    how the genarator works ? Instead of flat conductor if I dropped small conductive ball touching with conductive wire what will happen ?=== nambi krishnan

Check out some similar questions!

1989 accord idle flux [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1989 honda accord lxi (125000 mi), the idle is fluctuating from 700-2000 rpm when the engine is warm. When it is cold it idles @ about 2000. Is there anything I can do or should I take it in for service. Also it does this intermittantly.another problem I have is that when the idle is...

Non matched wire size for temp genarator power [ 1 Answers ]

I have to temp in existing 100 kw diesel generator. The load wires from the generator are paralleled 500mcm copper about 500' from the transfer switch.The existing 500 mcm are about 60' short of new location of transfer switch. I would like to use 350 al wire paralleled to run the last 60' on a...

Magnetic Flux [ 1 Answers ]

If a magnetic flux passes through a circular coil when its diameter is D, what should be its diameter (in terms of D) so that only half as much flux passes through it in the same field? Assume that the magnetic field is uniform over the area in both cases.

Flux & Drinking Water [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how soon after having our house repiped we can drink the water? We were told to flush the lines "really well" to get the flux and solder junk flushed out. What does that mean? 2 days, a week? Please can someone tell me? Thank you!

Question about flux types [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, What type of flux is recommended for soldering copper pipes? I learned to solder quite a while ago and have since then piped a residential kitchen, and an entire commercial kitchen at a local take-out food store (two double sinks, two custom-made over-the-stove ½" pot fillers, and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.