Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamkar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 06:15 AM
    Kitchen Sink - sprayer works fine, faucet only has a trickle
    I have no water pressure from my kitchen sink faucet - the water just trickles when turned on, but the sprayer on the same fixture works fine and has plenty of water pressure. The fixture is brand new, and the lines aren't kinked and seem clear. Any suggestions?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 27, 2009, 06:33 AM
    The fixture is brand new, and the lines aren't kinked and seem clear. Any suggestions?
    Yes! Remove the aerator (see image) and check and clean the screen. Try the water with the aerator off. Full stream now? Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink faucet trickles, while Sprayer works [ 7 Answers ]

I used my sink's sprayer and now my kitchen sink water no longer flows. The water trickle as if no pressure. Before I call someone to fix it, I wanted to know if this is something that I can do myself? Or should I have it replaced?

Water flow is a trickle in the kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I am told it is not the pressue Valve, what can it be?

Kitchen Faucet a Trickle [ 11 Answers ]

This past weekend, I installed a new dishwasher in my kitchen. To do this, I had to turn the hot water off under the sink. I completed the task successfully - - no leaks, dishwasher working properly. However, now the water is barely trickling out of the faucet in my sink. Not only the hot water - -...

Sprayer works in kitchen sink but fauset doesn't [ 3 Answers ]

My sprayer in sink works fine but only a small stream comes out of faucet, sometime water comes out of faucet fast when sprayer is on, I'm confused, any advice would be thankfull before I start taking all this stuff apart, thank you

Kitchen sink faucet and sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem I turn on water in kitchen sink and no water but the sprayer works I have taken it apart as far as I could figure out how to but still no water out of faucet

View more questions Search