Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suber64 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Kitchen sink faucet trickles, while Sprayer works
    I used my sink's sprayer and now my kitchen sink water no longer flows. The water trickle as if no pressure. Before I call someone to fix it, I wanted to know if this is something that I can do myself? Or should I have it replaced?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2008, 06:18 PM

Sure you can do it yourself if you give us the brand and the model number of your faucet it may be a bad diverter depends on your faucet, Thanks.

John

Nov 16, 2008, 06:28 PM

From what I can tell, it's a Glacier Bay. Not sure what the model number is.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 07:35 AM

Is it a single handle or two handle faucet?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 17, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by suber64 View Post
    I used my sink's sprayer and now my kitchen sink water no longer flows. The water trickle as if no pressure. Before I call someone to fix it, I wanted to know if this is something that I can do myself? Or should I have it replaced?
    Glacier Bay is carried by Home Depot.
    Most Glacier Bay faucets are manufactured by Globe Union Industrial Faucet Company of Canada , China, and elsewhere. Their brands, besides Pegasus and Glacier Bay, include Danze and Gerber.

Glacier Bay Faucets and sanitaryware
    2455 Paces Ferry Road NW
    .Atlanta, Ga. 30339-4024
    800-220-3036
    Dud you remove the aerator,(see image) and then turn on the water. If you had water coming out of the spout then clean the aerator screens. If you still have a problem get back to us. Good luck, tom

Nov 17, 2008, 04:09 PM
    I removed the aerator and turn the water on. I am still get just a trickle of water coming from the faucet, but the sprayer still sprays.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 17, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Turn the wate off and romove the stems and washers,(or cartridges) and check and clean the seats or inlet ports. Before you reassemble turn the water back on to flush out the supplies and valve body. You should have a strong stream when you do this. N If not click on back and tell me. Good luck, Tom Good luck, Tom
    miltk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 06:18 AM
    How do I remove the handles on a Glacier Bay kitchen facet? Water stop flowing from spiggets but comes out of sprayer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen Faucet Hot water Trickles [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently installed a new Price Pfister single handle Kitchen Faucet. (July 2008) It has been working fine, no leaks and no problems until just the other day. When the hot water was running, it slowed to a trickle. I diconnected the line from the valve, and checked that the valve is...

Sprayer works in kitchen sink but fauset doesn't [ 3 Answers ]

My sprayer in sink works fine but only a small stream comes out of faucet, sometime water comes out of faucet fast when sprayer is on, I'm confused, any advice would be thankfull before I start taking all this stuff apart, thank you

Sprayer Works, Faucet Doesn't [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. The sprayer on my sink works and sprays both hot and cold water, but the regular faucet doesn't. Any advice?

Kitchen Faucet Sprayer On - Main Faucet not totally off [ 2 Answers ]

We moved into a new house - new construction. When we use the sprayer in the kitchen faucet, water comes out the sprayer as it is supposed to, but the water does not completely shut off in the main faucet. There is still a thin column of water coming out. We had the faucet replaced, and this...

Kitchen sink faucet and sprayer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem I turn on water in kitchen sink and no water but the sprayer works I have taken it apart as far as I could figure out how to but still no water out of faucet

View more questions Search