Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dougan123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Plastic Surgery
    Hello,
    I have been thinking for a while now that my face is really ugly. I have wrinkles and my skin is really white. Everyone at school makes fun of me because of it. Is plastic surgery an option for a 12 year old boy?
    Thanks
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 12:36 AM

No! Kids can't and should not have plastic surgery.You need to learn to love who you are.. period!

What is good about you kid?

There must be something and why are you up so late unless you live on the other side of the pond?

Oct 26, 2009, 11:04 AM

Thank you, I think that it isn't much of a problem, but I do worry a lot about stupid little things.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2009, 11:22 AM

Everyone always has things others will pick on them for. But people usually pick on others because of their own insecurities. I'm fairly pale too. My friends make fun of me for it and make jokes about me glowing in the dark I'm so white. I don't mind it though. Because I know they pick on me because they are insecure. How do I know that? They constantly complain about how dark they are.
    Its hard, but do your best not to worry about the "stupid little things." :) focus on the bigger things. Someday those kids will realize that picking on you doesn't fix their problems. And you'll get to look back and realize you were the bigger person. And that feels pretty good.

Oct 27, 2009, 02:11 AM

Thank you justcurios55, its good to know that there is someone else like myself, but I'm sorry it happens to you, I know your pain. :(
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2009, 02:19 AM

Thanks. But for me, it's really not painful. I'm happy with myself. I have enough people that will say I'm beautiful to boost my ego on days that I'm feeling down about myself. Like I said, people only pick on others when they can't face their own insecurities. I guess it's like they think that if they make fun of you, and put you down, no one will notice their flaws.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know about expenditures of plastic surgery on chickenpox marks on face

Plastic Surgery [ 21 Answers ]

How do normal 9-5 people afford plastic surgery. There are some things that I want done that I obviously cannot afford. Are there low-cost places or GOOD financing plans? Does anyone have any suggestions for a place in the Northwest (US)? Please, no lectures.

Plastic surgery [ 6 Answers ]

What is your thoughs on a tummy tuck

Plastic surgery [ 7 Answers ]

So that means I will have to get plastic surgery to make my boobs the same size

View more questions Search