Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissy21 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Plastic surgery
    So that means I will have to get plastic surgery to make my boobs the same size
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 05:45 PM
    Smaller or bigger ?
    chrissy21 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 05:49 PM
    One of my boobs is bigger the other is smaller so what can I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Yes basically it means you will have to have some surgary if you wish to make them the same size
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 03:40 PM
    But really, I wouldn't suggest it, because once you have kids, most likely one will be bigger then the other anyway. Or they might just even out. Plus you don't know for sure what effect the surgery will have on future plans such as breast feeding and such
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 03:47 PM
    I don't think there is one of us out there that is perfectly symmetric. I am pretty close, but have had a bilateral radical mastectomy, but still not quite perfect.

Aysemnetry is normal and not unusual. If it is very, and I mean very, obvious, make an appointment with a reconstructive/plastic surgeon.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 03:58 PM
    No, for health reasons my wife had hers reconstructed in January and even then they are not exact, because it is hard to estimate exact swelling, and healing and many things I did not understand when the doctor explained it to me.
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Apr 7, 2007, 01:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissy21
    one of my boobs is bigger the other is smaller so what can i do?
    Hunny, I'll think you'll find that most women's boobs are like that. One boob bigger than the other, I know mine are :) Its just the way God made us. No1 is perfect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic surgery [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know about expenditures of plastic surgery on chickenpox marks on face

Plastic surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I have been doing a lot of research on plastic sergery in Brazil. The dr. I have been talking to seems really great but I don't know him and Brazil is a long ways from the U.S.A. I have seen his before and after pictures and they look amazing and I have done a lot of work in losing 140 lbs and I...

View more questions Search