Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lef1994 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Orgasm trouble
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for a year and have been sexual for about five months or so. We are three years apart. I have never had and orgasm with my boyfriend or my ex boyfriend who I was with for eight months. My boyfriend think that I don't like having sex with him. How can I have a orgasm to show him I like him?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 04:12 PM

How old are you?

Oct 19, 2009, 04:17 PM

15 he's 17. Meant 2 years
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lef1994 View Post
    15 hes 17. Meant 2 years
    Sweetie, you're not even legal to have sex, so it would be illegal, not to mention immoral for us to give you tips on achieving orgasm.

He could go to jail for statutory rape. You're underage.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 04:31 PM

Do you realise that by having sex you could get pregnant , even if you use contraception which isn't 100% affective.

Are you ready to be a Mom and waste your whole teenage years??
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 04:35 PM
    I know you don't want to hear this, but he could be in serious legal trouble. For just exposing himself to you, he could end up on the Sex Offenders Registry for the rest of his life.

There is more to life and relationships than sex. This is the time of your life to learn how to interact in a relationship without relying on your body to keep the relationship going.

Oct 19, 2009, 04:38 PM

I no but we are very close we have known each other for a while. I no that I am underage but we are still going very slow.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 04:40 PM

Having sex at the age of 15 is not going slow , and like the others have said your BF can get into a lot of trouble.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 04:47 PM
    i no but we are very close we have known eachother for a while. I no that i am underage but we are still going very slow.
    You aren't going slow if you are even attempting to have sex of any type in any form or fashion.

You need to slow down even farther. Take time to get to know each other. There is absolutely no rush to have sex. If he feels differently, then you need a new boyfriend.
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 04:50 PM

You're 15. The chances that you'll be with him forever are very slim, almost nonexistent.

You need to slow down. Are you ready for the very adult consequences of sex?

No form of birth control is 100%. You can double up, triple up, use every one available at the same time and still get pregnant. At 15 I know you aren't ready to be a mom, and I can pretty much bet he wouldn't stick around.

Really, you have to slow down. Enjoy your childhood, don't be in such a rush to be a grownup, you'll get there soon enough.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2009, 05:19 PM
    i no but we are very close we have known eachother for a while. I no that i am underage but we are still going very slow.
    You don't even know that "know" is not spelled "no". Concentrate on school.

How can you be "going slow" when you've already had sex?

How does your response even matter when you've been told that it is illegal for you two to be having sexual contact?
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Oct 19, 2009, 05:34 PM

Age of consent (legal ages of consent for EVERYWHERE) listen kid, this is very irresponsible behavior! Not only are you risking your boyfriend of getting convicted of statutory rape, but you are also risking yourself, you could get pregnant, (condoms are NOT 100% baby proof, nothing is 100% baby proof for that matter) and you could get an STD, which I'm guessing you don't want to get into that stuff when you're only 15. I understand growing up, and you're interested in sexuality but relationships shouldn't be based on sex! You should only have sex with someone you love, and trust. Maybe you "think" you love this boy, but chances are a couple months down the line your not going to be dating him anymore and then you're going to realize: wow you just gave away your virginity to some guy that you didn't even have feelings for. Sad but is likely to happen
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 08:29 PM

If going slow is having sex and not being able to have an orgasm, what is going fast?

I occasionally pay for dinner, buy concert tickets, to show my boyfriend that I love him - I didn't know an orgasm on my part would do the same thing for a lot less money!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2009, 08:40 PM
    [QUOTE=Comments on this post
    Altenweg agrees: Well it would be cheaper. ;)![/QUOTE]

And presumably I wouldn't have to change clothes after work. Or wear high heels.
    Pets Expert

Oct 19, 2009, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    And presumably I wouldn't have to change clothes after work. Or wear high heels.
    "Come" as you are. :p
    Miss_x_erika Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Oooookkkkk...

1.) I agree... too young for sex.
    2.) I'm a total hypocrite cause I lost my virginity at 15 to a guy who was 17...
    3.) I wish daily I hadn't.
    4.) If you're not having an orgasm when you're having sex with this guy or any other guy maybe it's because you are subconciously thinking about what might happen (pregnancy, parents find out, etc.) and not focused on your s.o.

&& if you're so worried about it... STOP DOING IT.

Don't give up your innocence so easily. Trust me, when you get older and in a more serious relationship with some guy who really wants something real with you hearing about you having sex with at least 2 guys by 15 is not something he's going to want to hear.
    I am 18 now, currently in love. Been with this guy for 8 months. No sex, cause we agreed it would become constant and we want more than that from each other...

Consider all the possibilities.

And STOP posting stuff about your sex life online sweetie. Not only is it illegal it's immoral.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why no orgasm? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for awhile now and while sex with him is enjoyable he doesn't always "get off." More often then not he doesn't and I am wondering if there is something I can do to help him. We have tried different positions, different kinds of foreplay and oral sex. He has told me...

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

I never had an orgasm during sex... [ 13 Answers ]

I have been having sex for over three years now and I have never had an orgasm during sex... is that nornal? However I do have orgasms only when a guy goes down on me but it takes forever. I want to know if its just me and if I'm doing something wrong...

Never had orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

I've never had an orgasm and I really can't imagine what it even feels like to have one. Can anyone explain what orgasm in women feels like and help me determine why I don't have them? I don't understand why sex is so important to most people.

View more questions Search