Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimmy2081 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Why no orgasm?
    I have been with my boyfriend for awhile now and while sex with him is enjoyable he doesn't always "get off." More often then not he doesn't and I am wondering if there is something I can do to help him. We have tried different positions, different kinds of foreplay and oral sex. He has told me that this has been a problem for him with all his relationships but I can't help but feel like I am doing something wrong. Any advice?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2009, 07:57 AM

He needs to be seeing a doctor.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 12:31 PM

Does he masturbate? If so, he should take a break from it. The hand is a very different feeling from either mouth or vagina.

Unlike us girls, guys have to ejaculate. He's doing it somewhere, sometime, just not with you most of the time.

He is not a bad guy and you are not doing everything wrong. Talk to him about solving the problem. Even if it's not a problem for him, it's one for you.
    MsEmily Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Mar 5, 2009, 02:32 PM

Actually, men don't have to ejaculate regularly to stay healthy.

It is possible that if he is masturbating and able to reach orgasm, but is unable to reach orgasm during intercourse, that there may be something psychological going on, not physical. Therefore, you should look for a qualified sex therapist in your area.

If he can't orgasm during masturbation either, than he needs to see a Urologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female unable to orgasm, urinates when near orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

This is a complicated question. My girlfriend has never been able to have an orgasm. While performing oral sex, I found a spot on the clitorus where it seems like I could give her an orgasm. When it seems like she is starting to have an orgasm, she begins to urinate. I do believe it is urine...

Can't Orgasm Either. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been married for almost 9 months and both my husband and I waited for marriage for sex. I have still not been able to orgasm. I feel like maybe I don't have the patience in bed to make it happen? Or maybe just both of us being inexperienced? I don't know... regardless my lack of drive is...

Did she orgasm? [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya, I just got into a new relationship, (my first), and my girlfriend and I have been doing some mutual masturbation. She won't let me go under her panties yet, so I just rub on her underwear. She gets very excited and after a while tells me to stop because her gets really really sensitive and...

I can't orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm during sex. I have to masturbate in order to orgasm. Im starting to think that something is maybe wrong with my health or something. Im really getting frustrated with this and I need some help.:( What would you suggest I do?

View more questions Search