Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2009, 12:54 PM
    How to get clearer skin?
    I want clearer skin but I don't know how to go about getting it! I have occasional acne breakouts, and I have dark circles under my eyes. I'm only 19 years old and I'm getting married in less than a year. I don't want to be the bride with acne on her face and an uneven skin tone! Is there an inexpensive way to get glowing skin?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 18, 2009, 03:17 AM

You basically are what you eat and drink. Eat well balanced meals, avoid junk food, be physically active at least three times a week and drink plenty of water. What can be cheaper then that ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clearer nicer skin? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm seventeen so my skin is still young and I have a natural tan but because I sometimes get lots of spots I like to wear a lot of foundation. So my face is pale as it gets no daylight to it. I want to be able to wear none or a little amount of foundation so this means get rid of the spots...

Clearer skin and fair skin [ 4 Answers ]

hi peeps !! Just wanted to now how can i have naturally a clear complexion and fairer skin .... Though i already have a gud skin and i m fair too ... But how can i get better .. Note * i dont want to apply any product or chemical on my skin .. Neither iwant to have any capsules or vitamins i...

How do I make my new LCD HDTV picture clearer? [ 2 Answers ]

I just purchased a 40" lcd hdtv polaroid. I've set it up but the picture seems to be grainy and not picture clear. Any solutions before I decide to return it?

Is this clearer than I think it is? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in college and not very experienced in relationships. I had my first serious boyfriend this past year and we agreed to stay together for the summer. Before we left, we had this long discussion on how pointless we thought taking a "break" for the summer was if you really love the person you're...

View more questions Search