Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zuella Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Hunter Remote Ceiling Fan
    I have a Hunter remote ceiling fan, it has started to come on by itself at different times of the day. No one is around the remote. Sometimes it happens when I am not at home.
    Any suggestions? Thanks:
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2009, 01:39 PM

Change the frequency of the fan and remote. See:

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Ceiling Fan Remote Light Kit [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a Hunter Ceiling fan with remote fan/light kit. All was working fine until I replaced a bulb. I did not, (I found later) use the recommended bulb. When I turned the light on, it came on but looked funny. Once I turned it off then back on, it would not light. I tried then replacing with a...

How do I fit hunter remote for ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hunter remote control for a ceiling fan model 27157. The problem I have is that I have 4 wires from the ceiling black/blue/white and green. And I have 5 wires from the remote b/w(fan),red(light),white(common in),white(common out),black L where do these go to in regard to the ciling wires?

Hunter ceiling fan with remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have a just installed a hunter fan with remote. It works well but sometimes the fan will come on all by it self, with out the switch being activated. Could this be interference from TV remote or what? LRH neb

Hunter ceiling fan remote [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, what's wrong with this thing? My ceiling fan, a Hunter, is not that old. The remote to turn the fan or light on didn't work yesterday... so today, I did the most logical thing and bought new 12V batteries. After installing the new battery, the light did work, but the fan doesn't work still. ...

Hunter ceiling fan w/ remote that I don't want to use [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: can anyone help?? I have a hunter ceiling fan that was installed with a remote control. My kids broke the remote! I can use the pull string to work the fan but for some reason I can't use it to work the light! Does anyone know why?? & how can I fix it so I just use the pull string to...

View more questions Search