Ask
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Sep 17, 2009, 12:51 PM
    A Psalm For The Anointed One --- enjoy
    psalm 2009 - 2012
    first book of democrat

obama is a shepherd, i shall not want.

he leadeth me beside still factories.

he restoreth my faith in the republican party. He guideth me in the path of unemployment.

yea, though i walk through the valley of the bread line, i shall not go hungry.

obama has anointed my income with taxes, my expenses runneth over my income, surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life. And i will live forever in a rented home.

but i am glad i am an american, i am glad that i am free.
    but i wish i was a dog and obama was a tree.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 17, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Re-post this in "Humor & Comedy," wouldja? I'd love to see what it would stir up.
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Sep 18, 2009, 08:05 AM

As you wish... check it out.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 18, 2009, 09:10 AM
    Thanks, it really ought to be a hoot to see what others have to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't enjoy sex. At my wit's end [ 12 Answers ]

I've been with my partner for over a year and a half and every other aspect of our relationship is perfect, except sex. He loves sex but as much as I try, I can't enjoy it and it makes him feel guilty every time we do make love because it hurts me, then I feel bad for not being able to give him sex...

How can I enjoy being on top? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a little problem well when me and my boyfriend are having sex I don't like to be on top because I don't get no plesure at all but he sometimes gets mad because he does almost all the work and I sometimes feel really bad but I don't like being on top what should I do to like it or do it...

Can't enjoy sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am a 19 year old female, I first had sex at 16 and did not like it, I understand the first time is never usually good so this did not worry me. I have had sex 7 times but during I can't seem to enjoy it, I have never had an orgasm and even though I really want it at first as soon as I start, I...

Thought you would all enjoy this one . [ 2 Answers ]

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron , 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are...

Don't enjoy it [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years. I use to enjoy sex a lot! But since the birth of my daughter 4 years ago, I just don't want it, crave it or seem to need it. Even when I am in the mood, It seems that my husband doesn't know where to touch or how to touch me to make me feel good. What can I do?

View more questions Search