Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annonamous girl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Cant enjoy sex
    Hi I am a 19 year old female, I first had sex at 16 and did not like it, I understand the first time is never usually good so this did not worry me. I have had sex 7 times but during I can't seem to enjoy it, I have never had an orgasm and even though I really want it at first as soon as I start, I don't like it. Is there something really wrong with me? I am worried that I will never enjoy sex, how long does it take before its good. My mind wanders during which I know means I am obviously not interested, I don't know what to do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2009, 05:35 PM

How much fore play, do you have a organism when you pleasure yourself, explain to the boy what you enjoy
    annonamous girl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 05:40 PM

The last time I had sex there was a lot of fore play which got me very aroused and really wanting it, but then, again, as soon as intercourse started it was like I wasn't interested. I do get orgasms myself, which doesn't seem right to me. And I don't even enjoy that after wards I feel wrong. Dirty.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 05:48 PM

Why do you feel wrong and dirty. The only way to share what you like with others is by exploring and enjoying your own body.

Many women do not have orgasms through just plain intercourse. Just does not happen usually.

Practice and more practice.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2009, 05:48 PM

Thus the issue if you feel it is wrong or dirty, you can not enjoy it.

Have your partner do exactly whqt you do, and don't stop till you have one, then you have sex.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 05:50 PM

If you have not already done so ,you need to bring yourself to orgasm by masturbation.There are many sites that will instruct you if you don't know how to do it.

Once you know your body,you will be better prepared to show your partner what you like and what you don't.
    Don't be embarrassed to do so.If you are open enough to get naked and share such intimacy,talking should be very easy.

Maybe,you have just had so so partners.In which case,again,tell them what you like and ask them what they like.Everyone is not the same.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by annonamous girl View Post
    I do get orgasms myself, which doesnt seem right to me. and i dont even enjoy that after wards i feel wrong. dirty.
    If it feels wrong and dirty to give yourself an orgasm, it isn't too surprising that you don't have one during intercourse. You need to understand the underlying assumptions and beliefs you have that cause you feel that sex is dirty, and change them. If you can't do that for yourself, get help from a qualified counselor. You may still have trouble reaching climax during intercourse, as many women do, but that doesn't mean you can't have good sex, with plenty of orgasms, however they come about. The key is to learn how to let yourself be fully engaged, in-the-moment, and enthusiastic. Ambivalence, guilt and self-doubt will kill it every time.
    loversbestgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 11:45 PM
    Are you by chance lesbian?
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 06:32 PM

No need to rush it.
    You may feel like sex is an obligation right now and something you'd rather
    Do with someone you love...
    Take your time.

Describe your relationship with your mother and father - and sisters and brothers (if you have any) if you want me to weigh in a bit more on this... For now, don't worry too much.

Best

A
    IWHO Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

May 10, 2009, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by annonamous girl View Post
    My mind wanders during which i know means i am obviously not interested, i dont know what to do?
    If your mind wanders and you know you are obviously not interested, then maybe you should wait until you find a partner that you truly love... for me, I have to be with a person that I love or think I love to enjoy it... I can't just do it to do it... if my mind and heart are not involved, then nothing happens... no matter how much foreplay...
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IWHO View Post
    if my mind and heart are not involved, then nothing happens
    Yesss... Nothing GOOD, anyway!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 08:07 AM

Sounds to me like you aren't finding the right guy... You might think he is Mr. OK, but not Mr. Right based on your semireluctance. Now there might be a bit more to it as well.

Any past abuse issues etc?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I enjoy being on top? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I have a little problem well when me and my boyfriend are having sex I don't like to be on top because I don't get no plesure at all but he sometimes gets mad because he does almost all the work and I sometimes feel really bad but I don't like being on top what should I do to like it or do it...

Thought you would all enjoy this one . [ 2 Answers ]

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has discovered the heaviest element yet known to science. The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron , 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312. These 312 particles are...

Don't enjoy it [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 10 years. I use to enjoy sex a lot! But since the birth of my daughter 4 years ago, I just don't want it, crave it or seem to need it. Even when I am in the mood, It seems that my husband doesn't know where to touch or how to touch me to make me feel good. What can I do?

Do women really enjoy sex? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, Im 20 going through a tough time believing that women do like sex, foreplay, etc. I feel like Im a pervert if I put my hands on a girl. What do I do? Im not in a relationship yet. But I don't want to not give pleasure but also I don't want to feel guilty for doing things.. As a kid when...

I enjoy oral sex better than my boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

I have to say that I feel that maybe there is something wrong with me. Me and my bofriend have been together for over 8 yrs and have three children. When he performs oral sex on me I reall, really enjoy it and will have an orgasm without a doubt. But when we have sex, I have a hard time having an...

View more questions Search