Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love0918 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 02:04 PM
    He says he is gay I feel he is confused
    Thank u for your time.. 2 years ago I met this boy and it was instant connection everything was perfect I was 16 and he was 17 I loved everything about this kid and he assured me he loved me every day but all good things come to an end we broke up because he got tired of sneaking around since I wasn't allowed to date... Understandable. After the break up we lost connection I always missed him but hid the feelings ,but soon after graduating from high school I missed him so much I cried almost every night and everything reminded me of him. So one day I told my best friend how much I missed him and I didn't have his number but surprisingly she still did ( I would use her phone to talk to him sometimes when were dating) I was so happy that she had it so I text him and he was so happy I found out that he was to a college near home and so was I. He asked me if we could hang out so we skipped classes and met up. When I saw him my heart was racing so fast I thought I was going to pass out I just wanted to grab him and kiss him! He gave me a huge hug and told me how good I looked. We went around talking and catching up on everything. Eventually we started started holding hands and holding each other it felt like the good old days. At the end of the day we hugged for the longest time ever and we kissed a thousand times and every time we kissed it felt like every nerve in my body was melting. That night he told me how for the past 2 years he had missed me and everything reminded him of me and how I made a big impact on him. Also he said how he still loved me but didn't know what kind of love. After that we talked every single day every minute we saw each other when ever we had time ( we set up 2 meet ever Tuesday and Thursday before we had classes) and every time we saw each other we couldn't keep our hands off each other we were always holding each other and kissing everything seemed perfect he even told me he couldn't wait to start over and make up for lost time. But the next day he was less touchy and he kissed me once which was extremely weird. So after we saw each other I text him and I was like do u still like it when we meet up and he said yes do u I said yes just wondering do u still like me and he said yes why are u asking me these questions do u not like me anymore and I said no it's not that I love u it's just u send me mixed signals and do u still have feelings for me And he said I don't know yes and no he said please don't be mad I should have told u but I'm gay and I thought being with u would change but I didn't I'm sorry. I fell to the ground crying I couldn't believe it how could he do this ! I asked him before if he was happy with me and he told me he was so happy everybody could tell what's wrong with him how do u change in less than 24 hours. He always had low self esteem and he is no lie drop dead gorgeous I could see it on the girls faces when he walked by . And he is the sweetest person ever he is perfect to me why is he doing this. We argued after that but I decided that I walked to be friends with him he told me the night we fought that I can trust him and I told him that I need a friend like that someone u can trust and that I hope he trust me 2 he never responded after that and it's Sunday we haven't talked since Thursday and he wants to see me Tuesday but how can I look at him and not cry my heart out what do I do I love him so much I honestly deep down feel like something is terribly wrong and he is not sure of himself how can I trust someone who doesn't even trust himself. I love him so much.
    kellmybell Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 02:24 PM

This guy is either a player, or the most confused person I've ever heard of...

I don't know what to think to be honest but I'm sorry you're going through this!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 13, 2009, 07:34 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

I realize your hurt, and in shock, and it will take some time to accept what he has told you, and chalk this up to experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like an idiot - a very confused idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this boy that I've liked since 4th grade. (I know, pathetic, isn't it?) My good friend at the time was absolutely convinced that I liked this other boy, and she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't. So I told her that I liked this other boy, even though I didn't,...

I feel lost and confused. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking for some advice. I am 26 years old, recently divorced my high school sweet heart. We dated for 8 years were married for less then a year. (my fault for the divorce) well I started dating another man shortly after, he is 49. He promised me the world, security happines family and...

My marriage is dead and it makes me feel like I'm so old and I'm confused [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for about 7 years and It's is sucking the life out of me. My husband is neglectful unless it suits his purpose and his family is always in our business and my husband allows it and lies to me about it and everything else for that matter. It's almost like he has a habitual...

Very confused how to feel about an ex [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had dated for just over 3 1/2 years before we spilt. The first 3 years were fantastic as we never really argued at all and we both honestly thought that this was it, we were very close as we became close friends for almost a year before we dated. We meet at uni and were going...

I just feel confused [ 2 Answers ]

I have read the posting rules. According to those, it's OK to disagree with someone as long as you politely explain why. Yet there seems to be a train of thought on this site that says "common courtesy would dictate...(nothing but shiney politeness in public)" If I don't know what the traditions of...

View more questions Search