Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    say cheese Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2008, 03:19 AM
    I just feel confused
    I have read the posting rules. According to those, it's OK to disagree with someone as long as you politely explain why. Yet there seems to be a train of thought on this site that says "common courtesy would dictate...(nothing but shiney politeness in public)" If I don't know what the traditions of this site are, reading the rules does little to protect me from being verbally abused by those who are blessed with "common courtesy." Maybe a sticky on how to please all members, all the time would be beneficial?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Sounds like you got a 'not-so-polite' private message. Sorry that happened, say cheese.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2008, 08:33 AM
    You will never please everyone, just be yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

When should I feel [ 3 Answers ]

When should I start feeling my baby kick? This is my second pregnancy. My last pregnancy was with triplets and I felt them kick at about 15 weeks. I am 18 weeks. Should I be feeling my baby kick sometime soon?

I feel so alone. [ 6 Answers ]

:( I feel so alone. I fell for a married man as I posted a long time ago. Everyone told me he's a loser, but I fell in love with him. And nobody understands how I feel. I was with him 24/7 for a year. And then just one day its all gone. How am I supposed to deal with it. Am I supposed to wallow,...

View more questions Search