Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baker44 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2009, 08:41 AM
    How to reply to a reply in this website?
    I posted a question in AMHD. Someone replied but asked ME a question. I didn't know how to reply to him. Can someone help me?
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Jun 29, 2009, 08:54 AM

Type out your answer in a post. Click on Answer this Question.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baker44 View Post
    I posted a question in AMHD. Someone replied but asked ME a question. I didn't know how to reply to him. Can someone help me?
    There is a Reply button next to the message. Just look a little closer.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 29, 2009, 09:42 AM

I just use the QUICKREPLY box at the bottom of the thread in the "Answer this Question" section.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2009, 07:04 PM

Hi, baker44!

Was the post by the other person about what you had posted? If it wasn't, then it might just have been a questioin that was piggybacked on your thread by accident.

Thanks!
    kelly2 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2010, 06:47 AM
    No.. he always pursue me for sex chat but never ask me for sex in real.. because he said that he will never do anything for enjoyment sake that will hurt me in the future.. but my problem is when he contact me after our fight means after 3 -4 days,he first talk about this chat only.he used to say that he was missing me so much.. and I want him to miss me because of other things and memories of mine.not this.. can he be with some other girl? why then he contact me just again and again..? I don't think so that for doing that chat he can do this..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I reply? [ 38 Answers ]

Ok long story short me and this particular ex broke up and got back together like 5 times. I loved him very much but he treated me like crap. The last time we broke up was about a year and a half ago.. Since then Ive had another relationship for about a year. ( which ended a while ago). Anyway...

Do I have to reply? [ 1 Answers ]

I received a letter from a lawyer stating that he wants to talk to me, do I have to reply?

Should I reply to my ex? [ 2 Answers ]

It has been 2 weeks since I last spoke to her. We both agreed that we needed to take a break. I have been doing a great job of not contacting her at all. No calls, no emails, nothing! She emailed me last Saturday, saying she just wanted to drop a line and say hello and to give my dog a hug & kiss...

Do reply [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you want to get training with our particular organization?

Should I reply to a message from my ex? [ 2 Answers ]

Broken up with my ex for the third time. She's 17 going on 18 I am 20 going on 18. We had a great time together however she became cold a month ago, perhaps doesn't want to be in a relationship now and wants to live a little I guess... BROKE UP 3 weeks ago before valentines - my birthday 21st...

View more questions Search