Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piixie_xx Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Dumping trouble
    I have dumped my ex boyfriend 4 times because of things like family problems, and its been a stressful time. I still really like him and I think he still likes me, but another girl is determined to make him hers. What should I do? If I should tryband get him back, HOW do I do that? Or should I just get over him?

Piixie_xx
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 05:12 PM

How old are you and what type of family problems?
    Because if you are young and the family problem is they don't want you seeing him then you will just have to explain that you really care and want to be with him but it would have to be when you are older.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2009, 05:45 PM

4 times? Something is very wrong with you, or him that he takes that off you. Leave him alone for now, and let him have some fun, because being dumped that many times ain't no fun.

Jun 24, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Im almost 14 and my parents don't want me having a boyfriend, but they are also fighting a lot and it really upsets me. I get depressed a lot and I'm not to fun to be around sometimes. I dumped him last time because he always seemed sad that I wasn't really paying attention. I talked to my parents and they stopped fighting for a while, but I really think that having someone to talk to is a good idea. Sadly, all my friends don't understand the situation and think I'm over-reacting. I don't want to talk to someone I don't really know about it either.
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 06:05 PM

So why can't he be your best friend and moral support without the added title of boyfriend?

Jun 24, 2009, 06:09 PM
    You have a point. But I really like him.

Thank you for all your help :) I appreciate it.

So.. Should I just be friends with him... And try and ignore my feelings... Or what?

Please help me!!

Jun 24, 2009, 07:33 PM
    Other girl
    There's this girl who really likes my ex, and I dumped him because she said they were going out, but they wernt. I really want him back but I doubt he will go back out with me because I have dumped him 4 times. What do I do!!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2009, 07:43 PM
    Leave him alone. No one needs an up and down relationship.

I imagine you are young, dating when your age is appropriate is a learning experience, not a clinging experience.

Learn from your mistakes but don't go back to the same relationship.

Jun 24, 2009, 07:46 PM

Ok :( thanks
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2009, 08:05 PM
    Please don't post multiples on the same subject. You aren't going to get any more answers than if you stick to one and it gets confusing.

What do you do. Like I told you before you be honest and tell him that you really really like him but your parents don't want you having a boyfriend so you end up dumping him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2009, 09:09 PM

You don't have to ignore your feelings, but you do have to deal with them a lot better.

What if someone dumped you 4 times? That would get old fast wouldn't it? Especially every time something goes wrong in your life you dump him. How is that fair?

You must not like him that much is the message you send. Its wrong to treat someone you care about that way, don't you think? So why are you doing it and expecting him to try again??

If its support, and someone to talk to you need, well that's what friends are for, and you don't need a boyfriend to abuse for that do you?

Come on, this isn't equal or fair, and maybe you don't need to be in a relationship, if your going to treat him like a yo yo, that's no fun. You really do need to change your attitude and behavior, or no one will want to have fun with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over my parner dumping me? [ 2 Answers ]

Even though it was over something small and his fault anyway:(

What's With Dumping And Suicide [ 8 Answers ]

So, Why Is It When A Person Dumps Someone That The Partner That Was Dumped Feels Like Killing Themselves? Well, A Example Of This Was My Ex. I Dumoed Him Because I Knew He Was Cheating On Me And Then The Next Day He Brought A Knife To School During Lunch Hour And Slit In His Wrist, What Is The...

Dumping food [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a cat that likes to dump her food bowl. She will just paw at it until it tips over, and then her food goes all over the place. I'm really getting tired of picking it up every single day. Does anyone know of any bowls that won't tip over?

Dumping a girl [ 20 Answers ]

What do I do if I want to dump a girl:confused: I don't know

Question about dumping [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, This is my first post here and I need a little bit of advice from you all. I recently met a girl on an online dating site, and we had spoken quite a lot a week or so before first meeting. We seemed to get along great. However, when we met in person, she was not exactly what I was...

View more questions Search