Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hannahia7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 05:42 PM
    Feeding kittens
    How many times a day do you feed baby kittens??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 18, 2009, 05:55 PM

Is the mom nursing them?
    Hannahia7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 02:25 PM

no they don't have a mom... = (
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 02:31 PM

How old are they? If real young, feed them kitten milk (or check with a vet) at least every two hours and rub their bottoms with a damp rag to stimulate a bowel movement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pros/Cons of Breast feeding vs. Formula feeding. [ 9 Answers ]

I have heard that if you don't breast feed your baby will have an unhealthy immune system (although I am pretty healthy, and was bottle fed), and I have also heard horror sotries about breast feeding. What are good vs. bad of breast feeding/bottle feeding?:D:D

Feeding a pup [ 36 Answers ]

I've read so many things online about how many times to feed a pup and how much water to give them. Mine is 7 weeks old and it's a small breed dog-pom. Does anyone know? Right now I am feeding him 3x a day and leaving water out all the time. Is this okay? Too much?

Should we step in and support queen feeding kittens [ 3 Answers ]

Hi We have 6 thriving kittens 23 days old. We have noticed a couple of her teats are sore through vigorous feeding of the kittens. She also seems to be jumping out of the box mid way through feeding. Looks like they are hurting her whilst feeding with there little teeth. Today we have only seen...

Feeding kittens [ 1 Answers ]

When and what should I feed my cats kittens?

Diet/Feeding for kittens [ 1 Answers ]

I have three male kittens that are now ten months old. I've been feeding the boys quite a lot and when they were weighed at the vets yesterday for deworming meds they were 11, 9.4 & 9.1 pounds. Is this too much for that age? Their dad (feral tom who hangs around outside is a pretty big fella,...

View more questions Search