Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phil39100 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 02:51 PM
    My ex pregnant girlfriend as left me and I don't know what to do
    HI my ex pregnant girlfriend left me and I don't know why she was in a relationship which was all but over when we met to get to the point I am devastated it feels like I was used just so she could get pregnant she has two children from ex and this one now could be her last because of the ceserians she has had I was going to move in with her once the ex had gone but 3 days from moving she sent me a text saying she couldn't stand being around me and didn't know why. I am allowed to be part of the babies life and will be going to the scan with her next week I know her ex didn't like the idea of me moving in and would put me down about everything he could to her it was like he was playing mind games I treated her well and did all I could to show my love at first we would do everything together and she would show how much she loved me and never asked for anything she would also pay her way even when I did not want her to I am just so confused all I think of is could it be her hormones as she told me she loved me the night before dumping me or her ex as got at her or just doesn't want to be with me and got what she wanted a baby as he did not want anymore she is 3 months pregnant I have only sent her two replys since she ended it saying that I want to be a father to my child and that I am moving on with my life she said she would not stop me being part of the baby's life but I miss her like hell
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 02:55 PM

Ok, the break up is fresh, you wouldn't be human if it didn't hurt.

You can't make someone stay with you and knowing the reason(s) she broke up will not provide any solace.

Start no contact and reading the many threads, from others just like you. Focus on healing and let her go.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 03:00 PM

Wait a second! While she was with you she was still living with her ex? Then she was going kick him out and have you move in?

Jun 1, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Ok, the break up is fresh, you wouldn't be human if it didn't hurt.

You can't make someone stay with you and knowing the reason(s) she broke up will not provide any solace.

Start no contact and reading the many threads, from others just like you. Focus on healing and let her go.
    I am trying but I am always going to be in contact because of the baby

Jun 1, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Wait a second! While she was with you she was still living with her ex? Then she was going kick him out and have you move in?
    Yes she was but he would not leave and kept saying he had nowhere to go but then fount a girlfreind and was going to live with sister
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 03:49 PM

I think the two of them still had something going or simply worked through their problems/issues. He can't have that much of control over her and a big chuck of the story is missing.

Now, if this is your child believe me it won't be easy getting your child from her because of the feelings involved but the dust might have settled by them. Your be able to do it and if she doesn't let you see your child take her to court because you have rights and don't be surprise if she takes you for child support.

I know this break-up is difficult because she is pregnant but you can get over her it will just take time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 08:55 AM

Be a good dad, for your child. The rest you will overcome, and make adjustments, once you accept that she doesn't want you as a lover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend left me and our son [ 3 Answers ]

In Dec 2007 my girlfriend of six years gave birth to our son. She was a severe drug addict. So when my son was born he ended up being hospitalized for six weeks. He is doing great. Anyway in April 2008 my girlfriend was put into rehab by court order. I took our son to see her until Aug. 2008 that...

My girlfriend left me when we were doing so well? [ 9 Answers ]

So me and my girlfriend have been going out for a year and 4 months now. Im 18 and she's 17. This is the second relationship we've ween in. Our first relationship lasted about 6 months and we broke up because she felt she wasn't ready for a long term relationship. We completley stopped talking for...

Pregnant girlfriend left me. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here is my situation. My pregnant girlfriend has left me and is claiming that I verbally and sexually abused her. We had been together 8 months and she was 2 months pregnant when she left. She is 24 and I am 34. She has a four year old son from a previous relationship. Who was calling me daddy...

My pregnant girlfriend left me. Is it the horomones? What do I do [ 12 Answers ]

So I met this amazing girl during the summer and was very hesitant to get involved with her. For one thing she just left her husband but told me she was going through a divorce. I really liked her after hanging out but refused to get involved. She persuaded me that she loved me and that she is done...

Girlfriend left me [ 4 Answers ]

Dear friend'' My girlfriend said she hate me she doesn't want to talk or text at all. When I call her she wound take it and switch of her mob. She use so many bad words like a f... o... etc. she said she wound carry on our relationship any more. She claimed I hurt her too many time but I never...

View more questions Search