Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Martelco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Washing Machine Lid Removal
    How do I remove the cover of my Kenmore 90 Series Washingmachine to replace the lid switch? It has a lead cable about 18inches long on it so I assume I will have to pull part of the back off also but I cannot see how to lift the top (no visible scews) Please advise.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 05:14 AM

There are some slight variations, but here is a website that describes the general procedure.

Best of luck!
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In-Wall Washing Machine Manual Shut-off Valve Leaks Into Washing Machine [ 9 Answers ]

My hot water automatic shut-off valve on my washing machine started gushing water. So I figured no problem, I would turn off the water at the in-wall manual shut off valve for the washing machine. But even when I turn it all the way off, it leaks. It leaks into the hose going to the washing...

Washing machine agitator removal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag top loading, heavy duty machine. I need to retrieve something under the agitator. It is ten years old. How do I get the agitator off... Thanks.;) >Moved from Forum Help<

What makes a washing machine stop drainingthe dirty waterMy washing mach [ 2 Answers ]

My washing machine stopped draining. I have no warranty on it and I'd like to know if it's something I can take care of myself without the cost of a technician coming to my house

Washing machine knob removal [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know to remove the timer knod on a Whirlpool clothes washing machine?

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

View more questions Search