Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rama tummala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 06:40 PM
    What motivates you in work environment
    What motivates you in the work environment it they ask in interview how to answer in professional way
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

Apr 27, 2009, 06:52 PM

Oh... well I had an answer but it won't work for an interview.

I work 11pm-7am and my motivation is

Bawls Energy Drink!!

ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 07:03 PM

The job itself. If you like what you're doing, you don't feel working at all.
    Getting along with co-workers.
    Appreciation for the effort and good job.
    Some compensation to show appreciation.
    Benefits.
    Working hours.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 04:23 PM

Yep I won't work anywhere doing anything I don't like at least not for long.
    My motto is if you can look at it as play instead of work then it is all good.
    I try to find jobs where I can work without supervision and can listen to the radio, be able to drink (soda or juice) when I want and working out doors in the summer is a big plus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What motivates you to answer questions? [ 42 Answers ]

Hey All, The most interesting part of this wonderfully successful site is what motivates people to answer questions so thoroughly. Granted there is a percentage of junk answers but obviously there is more than enough value in most answers that keep people coming back. I can't imagine it's the...

Horrible Work Environment [ 5 Answers ]

I do not know where to start on explaining this, but I will try and only ask the question and hope someone can please advise. I have been working for a company of 13 employees as of today and had sexual relations with the president for a year. Of course its all going sour and all I want to do is...

Government vs. Environment [ 2 Answers ]

Should there be an environmental revolution to replace the old system of government with one based more on environmental protection and pro-environmental policies? Why or why not?

View more questions Search