Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Suggestions.
    I am so bored with Movies right now. I watch so many that they are beginning to blur into one horrendously long plot. I want to see something so ORIGINAL that it will stand out. Any suggestions?

I'm also starting a collection for my kids so other than the list of disney movies I got off wikipedia and the blatantly obvious ones I'm at a loss. I'd like suggestions for this too. :) Thanks.
    hobbzilla Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2009, 11:41 PM

> I am so bored with Movies right now

No time like the present to look into the past. Try renting some oldies but goodies. Try looking at the AFI's Top 100 (http://connect.afi.com/site/DocServe....pdf?docID=441)

As far as kids movies go.. the disney/pixar/blatantly obvious ones are the majority of our collection too. However, you didn't mention the ages of the kids. Movies selection for 3-7 year old is not quite as rich as an 8-12 year old as far as comprehension, etc. I remember some of my favorites growing up: Labrynth, The Dark Crystal, The Never Ending Story, The Princess Bride, Goonies, etc.
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2009, 11:54 PM

:) thank you! I own all of the above. I don't think any collection is complete without the goonies. I've been re-living my past with random 80's movies. I will, however, check into the list. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

My father has ALS he is 60 years old with no family in the US all his family is in Switzerland of course I cannot speak the language. With my fathers insurances he has medicare primary and medicaid secondary due to his diagnosis of ALS. For him to be home with a home health nurse he has a...

Any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

OK you guys , does any 1 have ne suggestions on products that lightens the face effectively w/o irritation, because I'm currently using diana stalder lightening cream on my face and it doesn't seemed to be working for me , I've been using it for about 3 months, and has done nothing for me, I thot...

Any suggestions? [ 4 Answers ]

I can not have an orgasm unless my better half is playing with my "spot"---C Is there other ways, without doing that?

Suggestions anyone [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: okay so 15 years old and I want to go into nursing when I finish high school. But I don't know which one to pick does anybody have some good suggestions and something that will pay somewhat of good money

Need some suggestions, Please. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months, next month is his 40 birthday. Anyone have any great Ideas on what I can do, I would really like to top my Christmas present to him, (football tickets to go and watch his favorite team play for him and a friend, plus airfare and hotel.) I really would...

View more questions Search