Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mirandycc Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Feb 20, 2008, 10:23 AM
    Any suggestions?
    I can not have an orgasm unless my better half is playing with my "spot"---C Is there other ways, without doing that?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Technically, there are many different ways of having an orgasm... however, be grateful you can at least have one.

Many come on this forum saying that they can't have one. You found something that works for you.

You can also experiment with your partner... see what you like, what you don't like.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 12:59 PM
    Yesterday, on the Oprah Show, Dr. Oz talked to a multi-orgasmic woman, and he mentioned that only 15% of women are multi-orgasmic. That is a very small number, but I believe that motivated women can achiever higher level orgasmic responses, mind-blowing orgasmic experiences, in much higher numbers.

Often, that involves rooting out and discarding societal, parental and religious constraints and repression on women's natural sexual bliss response. IN addition, learning about what *really* turns you on... digging into your psyche for those powerful overwhelming sexual turn-ons!

There are many levels of potential sexual bliss for women. The brain is the *powerful erogenous organ*, not the genitals and breasts and all other sensitive body parts. If you can get your brain involved as the primary sexual organ, you will be able to achieve higher and higher levels of bliss, and perhaps achieve the highest level called the Mystical Experience. :):):)

Best wishes in 2008,
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Every one is different, so experiment, and enjoy the process of self discovery.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2008, 02:11 PM
    go to Amazon and buy "she comes first - a thinking mans guide to pleasuring a woman"... my partner and I have read it cover to cover (that and about a dozen other "sex books.. read for knowledge, it WILL help), and it has some useful stuff in there... you read it, then let him read it. Then go in to the bedroom and play.

that said, don't feel like a failure for needing some specific stim. My partner cannot... not with me, not with any other partner she's had... get off in the missionary position. It feels good for her, but just doesn't push her over the top.

cowgirl is her fav, or other positions where she can self stimulate with her fingers.

before her I dated a girl who could ALWAYS get off... all the time, every time... she loved missionary, but she needed some finger stim by me or by her.

the female anatomy is just so different from what the male anatomy needs sometimes. Hmm... lets put the woman's primary errogenous zone (though the cl!toral network runs ALL OVER the vulva) at a spot a ways away from much of the action. Lets innervate it twice as much as the penis, but away from the site where the most motion is going to come into play.

my experience is that you need to find your own fav positions, he needs to get into your head hard before he gets in your pants hard, and you need to roll with the punches.

if you can get yourself off by doing x,y,z... then this will probably translate into the bedroom... your needing x,y,z. in a perfect world you could get off every time, every position.

that, unfortunately, isn't the experience I've seen, at least with my partners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any suggestions? [ 5 Answers ]

Any time my boyfriend and I go to the movie store, we can never find anything worth watching! Any suggestions (new OR old)? Thanks! FYI, I like just about any genre, he isn't really into horror/sci-fi. But we are open to any ideas no matter what the genre. :)

Any suggestions, what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two. I just recently had a baby girl this summer, and although she is wonderful, it has been hell for me ever since... Where do I start?? Last summer my car was repossessed because I could not afford to keep it and pay my rent and other bills on my fixed income, so my mother...

Any suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex, and I know how guys pre-. And he always seems worried that I might be pregnant. And now that I've looked up the signs of pregnancy the only sign that I have is nausea.. my period was supposed to come Thursday. And it is now Saturday night. And it hasn't come yet....

I need some suggestions. [ 14 Answers ]

A coworker of my husband has asked me if I would watch her little girl all this week. She asked me how much I charge and I am completely stumped. No one has been wiling to pay me for babysitting since I was a teenager. How much would you guys charge for babysitting one kid for one week...

Suggestions? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't get along with a sister who is a year and half older than me, I am having problems with my parents with communicating, the youngest sister doesn't like talking to me and is hostile towards me when I try to involve her or get invloved with things with her, and the oldest sister I don't...

View more questions Search