Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eric1361 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2009, 04:20 PM
    Why do exs come back after you move on?
    Why is it you can sit around and want and cry for your exs and nothing, but as soon as you move on or decide to go on a date there they are calling. Is it radar or what? Do they just sense it?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 05:51 PM

If this happens you shouldn't let them back into your life because you control that not them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2009, 05:58 PM

Just don't be dumb enough to let them interfere with your new life, and your pursuit of happiness, without them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Move back with mom [ 18 Answers ]

Hi! I'm erica. I have resntly {5 months ago} moved from Michigan to Missouri to live with my dad because my mom gave up custuty of me because of my drug and alchohal use. Since then I have cleaned up and I go to rehab twice a week. I hate my dad and he has told me he doesnn't like me. In those...

Do you think we will get back together, or do I need to just move on? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for 2 1/2 years before we broke up. We had a really good relationship up until the day we decided to take a break. He actually broke it off with me. He said it was because of our age difference, and that we were at different stages in our life. I'm 21 and he's 28. He said...

How do I get my girlfriend back or move on? [ 1 Answers ]

Although I feel I have been doing much better getting on with my life, I still think about my ex-girlfriend too much. One of the biggest problems is that we work together. She used to be a reason that I liked going to work, now it is "usually" awkward when we are together at work. We truly did...

Move in Or back off [ 9 Answers ]

OK I like this guy but him and his girlfriend just broke up and I'm wondering if I should go for him before someone else does, because apparently a lot of people like him or should I wait a little and see if he comes to me?:confused: :p :rolleyes:

View more questions Search