Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    litz73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2009, 07:08 PM
    swapping properties

can I foreclose on a rental property and buy a another property and take advantage on lower real estate values. What are my tax obligations. Pleases help desperate for answer. Thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 19, 2009, 07:27 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

We need more details. Are you holding the mortgage on a rental property? Or are you the owner?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swapping land for one to another [ 1 Answers ]

here is the scenario: property fox (owned by kevin, chris and clay) property davisboro (owned by kevin, chris and clay) kevin passed away. Kevin is clay's father. Clay wants to buyout chris's (a friend) share in property fox by giving him the share of kevin and clay's in property davisboro. ...

Swapping main hd for secondary hd [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I have an older hp desk top with a small hard drive and about 1 year ago I put a 100 gb secondary hd in. my thought was to use the secondary hd for pictures and my home videos. Now I would like to swap the hd and make my 100 gb hd my main hd ? I know its just about swapping the plug...

Swapping thremostats [ 2 Answers ]

Swapped out from a honeywell thermo to a hunter. I have 5 wires from the honeywell I had a r and c wire. But on the hunter it had a place for rh and rc. Does the red r wire go to the rh or vice versa. Now my airconditioner won't turn on. Please help

Swapping Chargers [ 2 Answers ]

Is it all right to use a 19V, 3.16A charger in a laptop which uses a 19V 3.42A charger normally. Is it close enough? Thank you

View more questions Search