Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Mar 16, 2009, 11:26 PM
    Tired Teen!
    So I'm 17 , turning 18. I am doing my HSC at the moment, and I am just so tired. I get at least 7 hours of sleep a night but by the end of the day I am totally exhausted. I don't know what wrong! On the weekend I went to bed at 930pm and got up at 930 am and was so exhausted even after 12 hours sleep. What could be the cause and what should I do?:confused:
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2009, 08:33 AM
    I'm sure there are lots of things that could be effecting you, but I will speak from my personal experience...

You could have mono. When I was about your age, I had the same problem - I had always been very active and was suddenly feeling more and more tired and sleeping more and more. I carried on with my activities and ignored the way I felt.

After about a month of living this way, I woke up one day and was very, very ill. I ended up with a 15 day hospital stay with a severe case of mono. It was several months before I was fully better.

See a doctor immediately. Aside from the damage you could be doing to yourself, mono is highly contagious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's just so tired of it all [ 15 Answers ]

Dear all, I think this post is more a me attempting to vent than anything else. Just need to get this story out of me I suppose to some people who've also had their own ups and downs. The story really boils down to this. 1. Dance Partner fell in love with me. 2. I fell in love with dance...

Teen Tired all the time [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 16 yr old and I am very concerned about her health. She is home schooled because she was getting migraines every 3 months and affecting her school success. Now that she is doing school work from home. She no longer is getting the migraines, but is continually tired, low grade fevers,...

I'm getting tired. [ 7 Answers ]

Why do people keep asking about the same movie 3 or 4 times... ask once! If we know we will help! If we don't, sorry! Don't keep asking over and over again about the same movie!

View more questions Search