Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StreetOfDreams Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 01:27 AM
    It's just so tired of it all
    Dear all,
    I think this post is more a me attempting to vent than anything else. Just need to get this story out of me I suppose to some people who've also had their own ups and downs.

The story really boils down to this.

1. Dance Partner fell in love with me.
    2. I fell in love with dance partner
    3. Dance partner has a boyfriend.
    4. Dance partner said she would break-up.
    5. Dance partner never broke-up
    6. Dance partner calls me last night to tell me she is over me.

... I'm just so tired of it all...

What's most annoying, is that I know deep down that this girl at the end of the day, is not for me. It would have been a short-sweet-lived-euphoria. And even though I don't want to be with her (Or at least I wish to believe Im strong enough to say No if the opportunity rose) I keep thinking about her.
    And I know its probably just the Idea of her that I'm more in love with. But I keep seeing her at the dance classes and I just don't know if this story will ever truly end unless I do something drastic for me.

Any ideas?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 01:32 AM

Hi, StreetOfDreams!

What sort of other social outlets do you have for yourself, please?

Thanks!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 01:37 AM

I know I am over simplifying this.. my ex used to dance so I know about all the chemistry and stuff, well in theory... well as far as dancing goes :p

Back to the point, get a new dance partner?

Is there another dance studio you could go to?

Could you make her leave? No, only joking! :D

Mar 3, 2009, 01:46 AM

Hehe :-) You guy's seem cool!

Well, I've actually recently joined the Gym. ( Haven't stepped foot into the gym yet, But this is the plan as of tomorrow! )
    I do play a lot of guitar and write a lot of music. Maybe I'll share a song with you guys, well.. at least the lyrics (my voice isn't great and One should know their limitations.. hehe :-) )
    Other than that reading and work! And continuous business idea chats and coffees with my friends.

As for the Chemistry... This is what scares me the most with this girl. We have unbelievable chemistry... We can't actually be really mad at each other at all when we are around each other. It scares me because, sure she spent 3 days with her boyfriend... and then she calls me to tell me she's over me... well... I didn't ask you sweetie! And this is what worries me.. that once we're dancing that Slow dance... its all going to come back to the surface!
    And for some reason, I put some effort into making these feeling resurface!. and I do it well! It's a horrible game I'm playing, and it keeps this spark sort of alive!

(I have dance class today... hehe! Should be interesting... always is!)
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 01:49 AM

Don't dance with her, dance with someone else no?

Too obvious??

:D
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 01:54 AM

Would you be interested in writing a song together, StreetOfDreams? Also, can you read piano music?

Thanks!

Mar 3, 2009, 01:58 AM

Haha! Dance with someone else! Well... About a month ago I actually changed my class times... And she sort of reeled me back in to my normal class. And to be fair, I also wanted to go back to my normal class cause I have some friends there and its just more fun. And truth be told, I did miss dancing with her.

Here's the problem with dancing with someone else... She's really.. really jealous... So I fear the whole Women psychology of it all... I blow her off, she likes me more thing... hehe! No situation seems beneficial. And I can't change dance schools cause its my friend who is the teacher!

.. As for Piano music... Played for 7 years... Haven't played IN 7 Years... I'm sure I can pick it up again though!! :-)
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 02:01 AM

What age are you Streets?
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 02:03 AM
    You can either decide to suck it up and change classes

Or

Go on, as I suspect, enjoying the drama and attention?

Hmm? Maybe? Just a little bit??

Be honest now!

Mar 3, 2009, 02:07 AM

I'm 24 and she's 19.

Enjoying the drama and attention... hehe! Well.. maybe on some subconscious level, certainly.
    But at the end of the day, I'm not really doing myself any favors!

Maybe just disappear for a month? Sound better?
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 02:12 AM

Subconsious my ***, you know about it, and so do I?

Ya I think you need to do something anyway. But running away for a month won't solve all your problems,. they'll just be gone for a month! :eek:

Mar 3, 2009, 02:16 AM

Haha! OK, Fair enough! :-)

And yes, you're most probably right, Running away for a month will not solve much... Maybe just intensify the situation on my return!

Hmm... Now to figure out this something!
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetOfDreams View Post

..As for Piano music....Played for 7 years...Haven't played IN 7 Years...I'm sure I can pick it up again though!!! :-)
    So, what would you like to do concerning the question that I asked in Post #6, please?

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 03:16 AM

Are you still there, StreetOfDreams?

Thanks!

Mar 3, 2009, 03:21 AM

Right here buddy. Send me an e-mail
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 03:34 AM

We need to keep things right on the threads so that others will be able to benefit by the information that's shared. That's how this site works.

If you would like to write a song together, then I would suggest posting something about writing a song or getting ideas for the lyrics for a song and starting a thread about that over in the Writing forum topic area.

That's one of the forum topic areas that I moderate, and if something goes "oops", then I can fix it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I eat right? Why am I tired [ 4 Answers ]

I feel tired all of the time, where am I going worng? Breakfast: Wholegrain cereal with semi skimmed milk Morning snack: Cereal bar, filter coffee with milk Lunch: Yogurt, two pieces of fruit or Egg mayonaise roll plus apple or sushie plus fruit or prawn salad Snack (occasionally)...

Getting tired of him. [ 1 Answers ]

All right so here's the deal: I've been dating this guy for 3 years, recently I have just felt like everything he says just sort of bugs me.. like the things he talks about and his habits have started to annoy me. There's this guy friend of mine that I have been talking to quite a bit, I've...

Why am I so tired! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone wondering if anyone can give me some advice, for the past 4-5 months I have been feeling really tired and lazy and having to take naps and I am only 16, I am currently on Toprimate tablets for epilepsy and have been for the past 8 years. I have also noticed that I have lost weight...

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

View more questions Search