Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlakeS1976 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 03:30 AM
    Crush I think
    I work with this woman and I have feelings for her how do I know if it's a crush? My mouth goes dry when I try to talk to her, I can't seem to think cause my brain turns to mush, she's always in my mind. What is wrong with me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 03:44 AM

Hi, BlakeS1976!

It sounds to me like it is a crush. Having a crush on someone can have all sorts of different symptoms.

Do you want to ask her out on a date? Do you know if she's available and not dating seriously someone else?

Thanks!
    Snowbie Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, BlakeS1976!

It sounds to me like it is a crush. Having a crush on someone can have all sorts of different symptoms.

Do you want to ask her out on a date? Do you know if she's available and not dating seriously someone else?

Thanks!
    Ok, Blake,

I think you should ask her out! If your confused :confused::confused: and don't know what to say... just be yourself and act like she is one of your guy friends? :p

Find out if she is dating anybody! Don't MAKE IT TOO OBIVOIS! Be cool! :cool:
    If she rejects you, you could probably still be friends! But I hope it works out! :(1! ;)

YOu know what to do!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2009, 12:33 PM

Sounds like you took a liking to her and there is nothing wrong with that and is she is available you can ask her out but know the pros and cons of dating someone, if your get to that point, of dating someone you work with.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Mar 17, 2009, 02:36 PM

You just have a crush... wait before you pursue her though. People are different at work then they are at home. Get to know her better. Ask her to lunch sometime but not alone. See if you can get a work groupd together to start going to lunch and then after a week or so if you still have a crush on her ask her to lunch alone, Take things really really slow only because dating at work is so taboo and you don't want to be working with someone who makes you feel awkward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he has a crush on me too? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a crush with this guy who is my schoolmate. We do not belong in the same batch so we don't talk, be together, communicate or something. I've got a crush on him, maybe, for 4 months now but for the past few days I've been noticing that whenever I look at him I feel that he also does. I can...

I have a crush on someone [ 7 Answers ]

I have a crush on someone, and need to Know if he feels the same? Thanks,

I have a crush, but does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in high school and I have a huge crush on this one guy. He sits beside me in class. He always yells my nikename in the hallway, gives me high5's and like to talk to me sometimes. He is really cute and I am trying my best to flirt. I am a very attractive girl but I have no luck in the boyfriend...

Age in a Crush [ 3 Answers ]

What do u all think, Do u think a 14 year old girl is to young for a seventeen year old boy?:confused: O if u haven't check out my other 2 questions and answer them pleaz!

My crush [ 1 Answers ]

I have this hugeeeeeeeeeee crush on this guy at my school and he is friends with a person I used to be friends with, I like him so much but I don't know if he likes me back, what should I do?

View more questions Search