Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shycrow16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Trying to find Father and Grandparents for 11 years!
    I haven't seen my dad or my grandparents (on his side) since I was 7and I just tured 18 last week! I know they live in NY but I do not where... anybody have any ideas?:(
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 27, 2009, 02:08 PM

Greetings shycrow16,

Have you tried Zabasearch or any other free website to locate them? What of other family members? Is there anyone you could possible contact for their assistance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my birth father. Been trying for years no luck [ 15 Answers ]

I'm looking for my birth father a process that I started when I was 13 years old. I have his full name, date of birth, and city & state of birth. His name is: Arthur Nelson Severance Born August 1st, 1950 He was born in Lynn, MA I have tried to locate him but don't seem to have no luck. I...

Find Biological Grandparents anonymously [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find someone to help me find my biological grandparents for free? Anonymously preferably, because my Dad has no idea he is adopted! Is that at all possible. I am supposed to be married in Sept of 09 and I would love to know if my Dad had any living relatives!

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

Child is now with father and grandparents after court [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here it goes we are lost in march of 2007 during the divorce the Judge decided the child is in joint custody and live with mother because she was in school and did not want to move her. Friday mother calls me the grandmother and says lets talk I need her to go to you because my life is a mess...

Father/grandparents rights [ 4 Answers ]

My son is 20 years old and his girlfriend is 2 months pregenant and their much confusion "Brenda" who is 18 was raised by her grandparents because her mother died a month after she was born due to blood clot. Her Mothers parent did not care for her dad which was married to there daughter. Brenda...

View more questions Search