Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrew8992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Honeywell V4043H valve
    Hi all, I think I have a problem with the power head on a honeywell v4043h valve, anybody know how I get the head off to check it? On my old system there was a button to push on the side but I can't find anything like that here.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 19, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Usually the motor goes bad and it can be replaced with out taking the valve apart. If you have to take the valve apart then you will need to drain down the boiler water or get a small flood. Screws hodl the motor in and bigger screws hold the top of the valve on.

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli.../95c-10819.pdf

See pic page 12

http://customer.honeywell.com/techli...0s/60-2133.pdf
    andrew8992 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 05:58 PM
    That's great thanks, the PDF's were just what I needed. (For some reason this techical info is not available on the Honeywell web site!! ) Anyway got the thing apart, motor definitely bust so it is off to the plumbers yard tomorrow. But more importantly realised that by wedging a pencil against the micro switch I can get the heating working again until I get a replacement. Great result, thanks again.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 19, 2009, 06:09 PM
    You will have it working properly in no time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell gas valve [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys can't find a gas valve for a janitrol furnace somebody told me I can get a honeywell gas valve and it will work is he right he said you don't need the exact one is he on thew money no gas

Looking for Honeywell gas valve [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a Honeywell furnace gas valve part #vr8204m1075 or an exact fit replacement for older Heil furnace. Not worth spending what Heil wants for it. Thanks!

Honeywell gas valve SV9501M2528 [ 1 Answers ]

My 12 year old High Efficiency Arco Aire Natural Gas is using an Honeywell gas valve SV9501M2528. The furnace often turns off. Just by juggling the 4 wire contacts on the valve will restart the furnace OK. Some contractors are saying that there is a problem with those valves. The problem...

Using johnson control on honeywell gas valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new honeywell gas valve for my furnace M# VR8345M 4302. I am trying to use a Johnson Ignition Control G770 MGC-3 to operate This valve. The problem is I want to use the intermittent function of this honeywell valve And the johnson igniter control has no provision for the mv/pv on the...

Honeywell Smart Valve failure [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Tempstar furnace and what is happening is the furnace will call for heat and the draft inducer motor will come on and after a momont I will hear the pressure switch go and nothing happens. The electric glow rod does not glow and the furnace does not fire but here is the catch the first...

View more questions Search