Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hermhof48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Looking for Honeywell gas valve
    Looking for a Honeywell furnace gas valve part #vr8204m1075 or an exact fit replacement for older Heil furnace. Not worth spending what Heil wants for it. Thanks!
    mdm99 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Here is a link for that part. I don't know what Heil is charging for the part. Hope this helps.

24 Volt Spark Ignition Gas Valve New Upgraded Model (Natural or L.P.Gas) (Honeywell): American HVAC Parts
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 07:56 PM
    I believe this is the Gas Valve You need -- Price is right under $100

honeywell gas valve shopping - washingtonpost.com

HONEYWELL VR8304M4507 --- Please rate my answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell gas valve SV9501M2528 [ 1 Answers ]

My 12 year old High Efficiency Arco Aire Natural Gas is using an Honeywell gas valve SV9501M2528. The furnace often turns off. Just by juggling the 4 wire contacts on the valve will restart the furnace OK. Some contractors are saying that there is a problem with those valves. The problem...

Using johnson control on honeywell gas valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new honeywell gas valve for my furnace M# VR8345M 4302. I am trying to use a Johnson Ignition Control G770 MGC-3 to operate This valve. The problem is I want to use the intermittent function of this honeywell valve And the johnson igniter control has no provision for the mv/pv on the...

No gas supply, or faulty valve in gas fireplace? [ 4 Answers ]

We use a regency Gr55-3 ~20,000btu gas fireplace for heating our bedroom. Its about 10 years old and has given us no trouble before. The gas supply line is a small (3/8"?) flexible copper tube that runs about 40' from a prv. I believe the prv lets pressure down from 2psi to a few inches of...

Maytag gas dryer, replacing gas valve coils [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I hope someone can help me. My Maytag gas dryer's igniter glows but then no flame appears. I believe it is the gas valve coils that are bad, so I purchased a replacement kit (3 coils). The instructions say to match the colors of the wires, but my replacement kit has red, black, white...

Gas valve noise on main valve engagement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a carrier 58gs100ga furnace with a white rodgers 36e93 gas valve. The main gas valve solenoid chatters or rattles for a split second before it stays engaged after the pilot is proved. I just replace the spark/lock out board and the fan board for a different problem. This chatter is...

View more questions Search