Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carinross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Cartoons in the late 80's
    ]What was the name of the cartoon with all the little monkeys that lived in the tree house.
    Rocky77 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Sounds like Monchichi:

YouTube - Series animadas - The Monchhichis - Intro

Hope this is it.
    lachance680 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carinross View Post
    ]What was the name of the cartoon with all the little monkeys that lived in the tree house.?
    I believe the Raccoons lived in a treehouse if the species got muddled in your memory?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's song [ 3 Answers ]

The only part of the song I know is "All you do is talk talk". This was a one hit wonder. Anyone know?

Movie on HBO in late 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of movie for years. It was on a lot in the 80's on HBO. It's about a boy/young teen being chased through the woods by some men. He has to learn how to fend for himself. He has an old-fashioned iron puzzle game that he uses to slide down a rope. Also along his...

80's cartoon series that had a lot of cartoons in it. [ 4 Answers ]

This was more of a series of cartoons that was basically all under the one beginning theme, I think... it was with a kid who had a nintendo controller as a belt or something... he was sucked into the video game world... he ran around with megaman... but also, with that series of cartoons, there was...

Mid to late 80's movie [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone knows this it sure has me stumped.. It's about a boy who's older brother dies ( I think, maybe not) anyway and all he wants to do is go to California. He keeps stating California I don't think he say much more that California. I believe he runs away with a friend and his sister...

View more questions Search