Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tishly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Repairing cracked Corian counter
    There is a 4 foot long crack in the center of my counter. Apparently, the installer did not brace underneath it, and when I dropped something heavy on it, it cracked from the end of the counter almost to the sink. Is there any way to repair it?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2009, 01:41 PM

Yes, Corion is very easy to repair. But first you should call the installers and complain. Maybe they will fix it for free. Either way it needs to be professionally done since you cannot normally buy the proper cement for the repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repairing cracked Corian countertop [ 2 Answers ]

How can I repair a cracked Corian countertop?

Repairing cracked toilet lids [ 7 Answers ]

My toilet tank lid fell and broke in four pieces what do I do? And what is the cost?

Repairing cracked cedar shakes that are painted [ 2 Answers ]

We have a ranch house with painted cedar shake siding. As we prep to repaint, I am wondering whether we need to caulk the places where the siding has cracked vertically, before we paint.

Repairing formica counter tops [ 1 Answers ]

My formica counter top got water beneath one of the seams and has turned loose. Is there any way this can be repaired? If not, does Lowe's still carry the Blue Moran (I think that is the color it is, if not Blue it may be Gray Moran) in sheets of formica? It was purchased about 9 or 10 years...

Corian Counter [ 2 Answers ]

What tool would you use to cut Corian? I have a piece from an old kitchen counter that I want to cut into a 20"x20" cutting board. It is about 3/4" thick and the longest cut I have to make is about 24". Thanks

View more questions Search