Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tache23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 03:41 PM
    How to even your skin tone?
    How to even your skin tone?
    squidzbak Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 03:11 PM

Well it depends really, is your skin just blotchy? Or do you have acne/spots etc.

If its blotchy, maybe try a foundation?
    If not then the cheaper ways are to simply drink lots and lots of water. Don't drink alcohol. Or go to boots or superdrug or something similar and there's really really cheap face creams you can get, I mean I just use johnsons face moisuriser, which is like a quid a bottle use that and it'll even your skin out no probs!

Gd luk

Squid x
    charl89 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 03:21 PM

I get acne so I have to even my skin tone, I use naturals collection mosturising foundation then use a bit of cover up stick on my acne to obviously hide the redness then because I like to look like I have a bit of a tan in this horrid winter, use some brown blusher by 17 I think. But that's how I do it, then I wash it all off with clenser other wise more spots (oh yey)
    n.naz Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2011, 06:38 AM
    Foundation!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to bleach skin and Still have a smooth and even tone skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been bleaching my skin but I have darker knuckles and elbows etc and uneven skin tone. Can some one please tell me which skin bleaching lotion to use to have an even skin tone and get darker knuckles, elbows, etc and also best way to bleach skin ...

Skin tone [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an african american female what can I use to lighten up my skin tone

Even skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I suffered from acne it is truly all gone. But I have un even skin tone not bad but it's their the outer sourrounding of my face is a little darker then the middle section were the nose and mouth is how do I even my tone up and get lighter skin?

What skin tone am I? [ 1 Answers ]

What skin tone am I? I am mexican and most people think I'm indian. I'm not colse to a peach tan. Am I a pail tan? I went to the doctor and he said this was my natural skin tone and that I'm healthy. So its not from my nutrition. I'm yellowish tan(pail). I keep mixing concealers and I never find...

View more questions Search