Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anahi Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 02:47 PM
    What skin tone am I?
    What skin tone am I? I am mexican and most people think I'm indian. I'm not colse to a peach tan. Am I a pail tan? I went to the doctor and he said this was my natural skin tone and that I'm healthy. So its not from my nutrition. I'm yellowish tan(pail). I keep mixing concealers and I never find the right tone for my skin! Do any of you know how to figure out what skin tone you are? Any websites you know? Thanks! :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 24, 2007, 06:26 PM
    If you don't know what color concealer to wear, I recommend that you go to a cosmetic counter and test out a few shades that are close to your skin tone. Smudge a small amount onto your cheek, if the concealer blends into your skin, then that's a perfect match for your skin tone. The person who works at the cosmetic counter can also analyze your skin to determine what skin tone you are and help you choose colors that are right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get Rid Of Dark Spot Caused From Pimples And Even Skin Tone [ 15 Answers ]

I‘m african american and relatively dark,I get pimples once in a while but once they gone they leave dark black spots, I want should I do ,I use clearasil but didn't fadeaway black spots.I want to fade away the black spots and have an even skin tone.I don't want a lotion that makes me so light such...

Does Shea Butter help for lighten uneven skin tone ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello folks, I am using pinch of saffron strand in boiled milk ( a glass) to drink everyday Since March 2006. Some of my friends said it will lighten the skin but it is going to take long term ( the funny thing is I never read from any of science page proven results:D ). Well my friends and I...

Even skin tone [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I am a young woman of east indian descent with dark brown skin that is extremely uneven. I don't have the time to spend loads of cash on skin lightening treatments, and I am only trying to lighten certain parts of my body, specifically the skin around my mouth, underarms, elbows and knees,...

Color changes in skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does...

View more questions Search