Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diallo2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 08:42 AM
    Riser diagram
    Hello my name is Diallo and I am in need of some help with a plumbing riser diagram. Does anyone know where I can find a sample of these sort of plans or some idea what kind of software can provide the help in drawing a plumbing riser diagram?
    amsteube Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Dec 2, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Here are two quick ones I have but if you search Google for"plumbing riser diagram" a bunch should pop up.

What do you need help with on these?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suction riser [ 6 Answers ]

What are suction risers. What are their use for

Do I need riser clamps? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to be cutting into a 4" stack pipe to add a 2" T that feeds a new shower/sink. About a foot above where that T will go is where the toilet line meets the stack. Do I need to support the vertical stack with a riser clamp or can I just support the horizontal line from the toilet with a...

Early Riser [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 mo old puppy wakes up at 5:30 AM to go potty every morning, I let him out of his crate to go but the problem is he is now ready to play. I want to go back to sleep and so does the rest of the family. He starts winning and barking until someone gets up and stays with him. What do I do to...

Riser clamp [ 2 Answers ]

After reading a bunch of questions and answers on this forum, I think that I need to use a riser clamp. My problem is that I have been unable to find a riser clamp at the local home improvement stores. Do "riser clamps" have a different name? Or are they relatively uncommon (i.e. not stocked...

View more questions Search