Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownsk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 02:26 PM
    No hot water in bathtub
    I have an upstairs bath with a bathtub/shower and a single knob faucet. Water flow is great when turned either way but I am not getting any hot water. The sink water does get hot. Help?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 07:56 PM

You may have a so called scald faucet and you need to adjust the tempature, to do this you have to take the handle off.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 08:15 PM

What is brandand the model number of your faucet, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water heater doesn't fill bathtub full of hot water. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a condo with a 40 gallon electric water heater. 5 - 10 minute showers are okay, but the water heater doesn't fill the bathtub more than 1/3 of the way full of hot water before starting to run cold. The tub is a standard size. The 40 gallon capacity seems like it...

Water under my bathtub [ 4 Answers ]

After Hurricane Ike, I have water damage in the bedroom that backs up to my bathroom . When I open the service door for the plumbing, there is water under the tub, a lot of water. Nothing leaks when the water runs or drains. It has been almost three weeks since the hurricane and there is still...

No hot water in Bathtub [ 6 Answers ]

In our downstairs bathroom we have no hot water coming out of the bath tub. The sink works fine but it never gets hot at all in the tub. In fact when you turn it all the way to hot it ends up turning way down & almost no water comes out. Any ideas on where to start? Thanks for any advice....

No hot water from bathtub [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I do not have any hot water coming from the upstairs bathtub. Cold water is flowing fine and hot water is flowing from the faucet and in the rest of the house. I have taken apart the faucet to check for clogs, but do not see any visible problems. I drained the water heater thinking it was...

No water in bathtub [ 5 Answers ]

I recently instaled a new water heater and now no water comes out of my bathtub or my shower. What do I need to do to get this fixed.

View more questions Search