Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becker1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 09:58 AM
    High efficiency boiler
    If a customer complains about hot water performance what would be your first check
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 20, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Is this a test for school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boiler has high pressure [ 1 Answers ]

By boiler is reading the maximum pressure and I am not sure how to release the pressure if you know please let me know thanks stevie

Separate hot water and boiler high eff [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if my plumber is telling me what I need or what he wants to sell me I want to replace my gas boiler because of its age house built in 55 and it is the original I also have a gas hot water heater separate unit Plumber is telling me that it is more cost effective to use 2 units ...

High efficiency furnace condensate draining [ 2 Answers ]

What is/are the approved method(s) for draining the condensate line ? My furnace is located in the attic and I would like to drain into the house waste line by attaching the condensate drain line to a vent pipe in the attic. There is already a p-trap at the furnace.

Variable Overhead efficiency variable [ 1 Answers ]

Variable overhead is applied in the basis of standard direct labor-hours. If the direct labor efficiency variance is unfavorable, the variable overhead efficiency variance will be? a Favorable b unfavorable c zero d indeterminable

Thermal efficiency of jet engine [ 0 Answers ]

What is the best thermal efficiency of jet engines? Example: gasoline engines are about 30% efficient, diesel 50%, high bypass turbofan??

View more questions Search