Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justnotfair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Consumer Credit Transaction Summons
    I just got one of these... what do I do to take care of the debt owed?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2008, 09:54 AM

Pay it!
    justnotfair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 01:58 PM
    I am going to pay the debt... however I don't understand what I have to do now... the process of a summons. Thanks for the comment ScottGem!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 14, 2008, 05:07 PM

Ah, but that's not what you asked.

First you need to answer the summons with your Intent to de.fend. Then you contact the plaintiff and try to work out a settlement or payment plan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consumer credit judgement [ 1 Answers ]

I have received a summons with respect to credit card debt. The summons will without doubt doubt result in a judgement against me. My question is, can this judgement on unsecured debt result in a foreclosure of my primary residence? I live in New York State. >Moved from Forum Help<

Answer Consumer Credit Transaction Summons [ 1 Answers ]

How do I answer a consumer Credit transaction summons in Poughkeepsie, New York. There is a sheet attached saying that I was provided valadition from the creditor. To my knowledge I was not. Can I answer that I was not served validation? Do I have to answer each numbered item in the Summons? I...

Home Equity loan or Consumer Credit Counseling [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice. I have about 52,000 worth of credit card and loan debt. I have a credit score of 680 which was 721. I am currently with a consumer credit counseling service which I have to pay 1200.00 a month for 4 years. Im having a hard time making that payment! My question is should...

Received consumer credit summons- [ 2 Answers ]

I received a summons for credit card debt that was charged off but purchased by a collection agent. I have 30 days to respond with my answer since it was left in my door. That gives me until 3/12. My question is I am going to be claiming bankruptcy but I still need to answer this or I was told by...

View more questions Search