Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DonaldM_23 Posts: 86, Reputation: 10

Sep 2, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Did McCain VP Palin Know?
    I find it hard to believe that McCain VP Palin didn't know about her daughters pregnacny till after she was nominated as VP. Do you think she knew? Is the father being force to get married. Tell me what you think
    blackshield Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Sep 3, 2008, 12:00 PM
    I think Palin knew. Whether she knew, it's still a family matter. I think democrats and republicans can both agree on that. There is no way to know if the father of this baby really wants to get married, I just know that he is 18 years old, and I don't think a lot of 18 year old men want to get married. I doubt he would marry her if she wasn't pregnant.

I am a volunteer for planned parenthood. I find it kind of funny how the republicans have slashed the sex education budget to the bare minimum. I also think about how the republican party pushes abstinence only classes in schools. Guess Palin is getting a bitter dose of her own medicine. Well, I should say Palin's party, the republican party.

I wonder if Joe Biden's daughter was pregnant, if the republican's would be so adament about the media backing off and calling it a family matter?
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Sep 3, 2008, 01:41 PM
    I married my wife when we were both just short of 18, she WASN'T pregnant and that was because we recognized pre-marital sex as sin. We have been married 52+ years. Many youthful marriages fail, but so do many marriages when people are older.

It shows the desperation of the lefties that Palin's daughter was attacked in the first place.
    It just goes to show how much they fear Sarah Palin.
    blackshield Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Sep 3, 2008, 03:35 PM
    Obviously, Palin's daughter DIDN'T view pre-marital sex as a sin. Yes, many youthful marriages fail. Many succeed. I would also agree that many marriages fail when people are older, so age isn't always the reason. I wouldn't say the lefties attacked Palin's daughter, considering Obama said that families were off limits in this election.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 05:36 PM
    I am sorry, I am closing this thread, If the powers be believe I am wrong they may open it.

The minor children of a political person should not be the subject of attack of the political person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sarah Palin are Alaska for Vice President! [ 235 Answers ]

BWAH HA HA HA John McCain has truly lost his mind!

Bristol Palin Pregnant Right Now [ 13 Answers ]

Bristol Palin pregnant -- right now - First Read - msnbc.com

Is the 2008 Presidential election now, McCain v. McCain Light? [ 1 Answers ]

"Obama has opposed exposing more coastline to drilling, saying that oil companies have not fully explored the areas open to drilling now and insisting that it would have little immediate impact on prices at the pump." But, no longer: "U.S. Sen. Barack Obama said today he would be willing to open...

Swiftboating McCain? [ 9 Answers ]

Do you may remember when Sen. Jay Rockefeller attacked McCain's military service a while back? Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin got in on the action Friday: Also, Democratic congressional candidate and Obama supporter Bill Gillespie threw his two cents in as well:

McCain was for benchmarks before he was against them [ 3 Answers ]

I kid you not. McCain considers setting benchmarks for Iraqis | www.azstarnet.com ® Yesterday's attacks on Romney at the debate were disengenuos for 2 reasons. First ;because he completely misrepresented Romney's comments and because he publicly considered the option also.

View more questions Search