Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junsmai Posts: 25, Reputation: -1

Aug 21, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Dating my best friend ? What's next?
    Ive been dating my long time friend for a the summer, he's great I like him a lot and what draws himt o me is possibly that I'm dry with him at the same time I don't show too much interest however it just that I want to keep my guard up I really don't want to get hurt ,we are sexually envolved , he visits 4 or 5 times a week... he has gotten really close to me and my children this past couple of months and we have k own each other since elementary school. What should I do? Do I take it a step further and ask him what he wants from me? I'm afraid of rejection but I also don't want to waste my time . He says he loves me but I'm not sure if its in a friend way or in a potential relationship. My question is what now?
    orangedale78 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2008, 08:31 AM
    He is a man, therefore he will be elusive, especially in a situation like this... you must simply asks him what he wants, what is he looking for. You live but only once, make it count. Many guys will surprisingly assume you know exactly what's going without even providing a hint... it may be so obvious to him, seriously (I've been one of them). It does not sound to me like rejection is likely, given your description of the situation. You may be very pleasantly surprised by his response...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the point of dating if you know it won't go anywhere [ 9 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my ex and it was horrible ( we were engaged) but now I'm moving on I don't want to waste my life crying over a guy... I went out with a guy the other day and I asked him on msn the next morning what he thought of me he said I was cool but like not serous dating material.....

What's Going On, Dating? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 19 year old guy and I'm gay. I work with this other kid who is 19, and I like him very much. He started telling everyone that he thinks I'm gorgeous and then we decided to get together and hang out. We started liking each other so much and I was really into him, we haven t had sex or...

My friend is dating a guy way to old for her [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, my friend is 14. She is dating a junior this year, she is a freshman. Anyway, this is her 4th b/f, 2nd real b/f, and within a week of going out he is grabbing her on her... backside. I am worried, I think she is either afraid of making him angry (he is a 3rd degree black belt), or she...

Courting & Dating- what's the difference? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm unsure as to what the difference is? Can any one tell me the difference and which one you prefer/ have had experience with?

Dating a friend [ 5 Answers ]

Im 15 yrs old and I really like this girl at church and want to go out with her . I don't know if I should ask her out because she is 16. Also it had been easy asking out previous gf's but now I can't even think how to askthis girl out she is so awsome Please help me:confused: ...

View more questions Search