Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mshiz84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2005, 03:20 PM
    What's Going On, Dating?
    Hi, I'm a 19 year old guy and I'm gay. I work with this other kid who is 19, and I like him very much. He started telling everyone that he thinks I'm gorgeous and then we decided to get together and hang out. We started liking each other so much and I was really into him, we haven t had sex or anything. About a month later, he tells me that he thinks we're "moving to fast", and he feels suffocated. All we do is talk on the phone 5 times a day and we hardly hung out, and I don't understand why or how it was "moving to fast" But he tells me he doesn't know what he wants, to have a boyfriend or not. His confusion really confuses me, and he tells me he likes me very much, but we aren't "together" anymore, but we still talk on the phone like 2 times a day. He never calls me "babe" or anything, now he calls me "Kiddo" it gets me really upset, I don't know what to think anymore, my anger from this makes me take it out on him, and I don't want to do that. What should I do? Should I get over him? He never asks me to hang out, before I would always ask, he never does. If he wants to take things slow, then how come he never takes any interest or anything? Should I get over him?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Feb 28, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Is he open about his sexuality? That could be an issue. Also, I think calling someone 5 times a day is a bit much. Give him space and if he really likes he will come around.
    kochi Posts: 82, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2008, 07:06 PM
    I think its very hard to do, but worry about yourself, he will come around eventually and if he don't, well then you have your answer.

You are playing too easy and desperate; pushes people away, makes it boring.
    Do your own thing, worry about yourself and what you are doing.
    You can't force people to do what you want.

Wish I could take my own advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's Going On? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I am pregnant but I'm not sure. I have this weird feeling that I am. I have been spotting or something. Not sure if it's that or not and really don't want to go see a doctor. I also am fatigue all the time and feel sick (nausia). What do you think it is?:eek:

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

What's going on with this guy? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a guy that I really like very much, and thought he liked me equally. The thing is that he lives in Australia and I live in India. But he comes here quite often for work and will be coming back in about 4 months and I'm planning to move to Australia... The last time we spoke was when he was...

What's [ 2 Answers ]

Describe in detail the following input technics 1 optical character recognition 2 optical mark recognition 3 mouse 4 Light pen 5 scanner

View more questions Search