Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wthai Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2003, 02:50 PM
    Internet freezes
    I'm using TPG on winXP and whenever I connect to the net, it works fine for the first 5 to 10 minutes. But after that the internet freezes. The computer doesn't freeze but all net applications don't work. If I try any website, it won't load. If I am downloading, it stops. If I have msn on, it disconnects. All this happens with the computer running normally and the modem hasn't disconnected.
    What is going on?
    p_shal09 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2003, 11:13 PM
    Re: internet freezes
    Check for Virus and also empty the contents of temproray internet file folder and temp folder in doc. And settings folder
    jesusdude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 04:05 AM
    I have the same problem,the pc's functions run smooth but the internet freezes and I have to reboot. I just reinstaled my windows xp sp3 and it still does that. Can anyone help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Xp freezes after boot up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , My questionis when I turn on PC Windows XP Home edition boots up fine , then when it opens to the desk top it looks fine , but when I click on an Icon to start a program it starts to work then it opens part of the program then freezes up and then nothing I click on the desk top works. Any...

Web cam freezes [ 2 Answers ]

undefined Hello, I have been having trouble with my web cam, it seems to freeze a lot. Any suggestions? I have re-installed it several times. It is a Logi-tech Quick Cam. -- thanks Lydia

Central AC freezes up [ 1 Answers ]

My Central AC freezes up after running for a couple of hours. Ice forms on the evaporator coils. Thermostat is set a 75. Thanks for any help.

Computer is freezing [ 2 Answers ]

well I'm having the problem that my computer continuosly is freezing. So I read that may be for some spy or other things my computer would have, so I downloaded hijackthis and did a scan but I don't know what should I do this is the hijackthis log Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2 Scan saved at...

Windows Xp Freezes! [ 3 Answers ]

I booted up my computer and right when it gets to the desktop screen the computer freezes. There was this message that said that my registry had been fixed before the computer froze. Can some one tell me how to fix this problem?also I have used ad ware to remove some spy ware but if this problem...

View more questions Search