Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stanspooner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Wire Connection Problems.
    I have Heating/aircondition wiring problem from the thermostat to the transformer.They are two set of wires from the thermostat #1 has blue red yellow and white #2 has blue red white yellow and brown. Then there is another big thick wire coming from amodule going to the gas control valve. They are six wies whte blue green red goes from DSI MODUEL to the gas valve,orange and black goes from the DSI MODUEL to the transformer where the thermostat wires meet.How can I connect these wires correctly some had run a direct and reconfigered them and the this cause the unit to stay on without turning off automatically.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Brand and model of equipment?

Brand and model of thermostat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan WIre connection help! [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! I just bought a Harbor Breeze 42 in. Chesire ceiling fan. I uninstalled my previous light fixture from my ceiling and there was 3 white wires connected together and 1 red wire coming down from the ceiling. The actual light fixture had a black and brown wire. My ceiling fan has 3 wires...

Ground wire connection for OLD wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I wired up my basement with new wiring but hooked it in to old wire supply that is in a metal case and only has two wires. IS there anyway to make the ground wore in the new wiring functional? Also, when wiring the outlets, I tire the ground wire to the metal box as I was supposed to in...

Wire connection for thermistat [ 1 Answers ]

I unhooked the control panl and forgot what wires went where It's a york heat pump and central air system Any ideas, it has six wires

Oil pressure switch connection wire [ 1 Answers ]

Where does the wire from the oil pressure switch that is located on a 1983 Nissan 720 pickup attach to?

3 wire to 2 wire connection [ 5 Answers ]

I have a three wire, (red, black, white) coming into a light that I want to remove and a 2 wire (black, white) going out. I want to bypass this light so I need to connect the wires to pass the circuit through. Obviously white to white and black to black but do I join the red to the black as well?

View more questions Search