Any ideas, it has six wires
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 24, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by geozeo
    i unhooked the control panl and forgot what wires went where
    its a york heat pump and central air system
    any ideas, it has six wires

Here you go this will tell you color and what they do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3-speed fan control switch wire connection [ 23 Answers ]

Inside housing case are two boxes. One box has #1,2,3,and letter L. The other box has 1 red wire glued in silicone. There are two cords running into housing case. A gray cord coming from fan's motor with 5 wires: White,yellow,blue,gray,green w/white stripe. A black cord (two prong plug) with...

Need Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan WIre connection help! [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! I just bought a Harbor Breeze 42 in. Chesire ceiling fan. I uninstalled my previous light fixture from my ceiling and there was 3 white wires connected together and 1 red wire coming down from the ceiling. The actual light fixture had a black and brown wire. My ceiling fan has 3 wires...

Oil pressure switch connection wire [ 1 Answers ]

Where does the wire from the oil pressure switch that is located on a 1983 Nissan 720 pickup attach to?

3 wire to 2 wire connection [ 5 Answers ]

I have a three wire, (red, black, white) coming into a light that I want to remove and a 2 wire (black, white) going out. I want to bypass this light so I need to connect the wires to pass the circuit through. Obviously white to white and black to black but do I join the red to the black as well?

Thermistat display goes blank and comes back intermittently. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bryant (Carrier) programmable thermidstat that has worked without problem for 2+ years. The problem is that the LCD and backlight goes out intermittently during the time the system is not running. I have yet to determine the exact sequence of when this happens but without intervention the...

View more questions Search